Reviews for Power Play
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 2/16
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing and who was the murderer?
Nana25 chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
who was the killer was immortal, spike,giles,xander, its obviously someone willow new cant plzz emali me and tell me who it was
paradiso31 chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
great story. who was the killer?
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
And who was he supposed to be? The killer I mean. Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter. This really ended up even worse than Romeo and Juliet. And I liked Romeo and Juliet! I don't like this, though.

The alternate ending was way better...kinda strange in some parts, but deffinitely better than this.
Pentwirler chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
This is very Joss, reminding us of life's senseless violence. I like your fluff better. I do sometimes read dark and tragic fiction; my favorite b/a is 'Auld Lang Syne'. It is quite a horror story, but alas is unfinished.

In this story, one pattern I've been noticing in your fics is a problem with missing words, wrong pronoun(switching 'he' for 'she' as an example) and little things that can bug a reader, but don't take too much away from the story.

For instance, not givng enough hints to let the reader know who killed Angel. Many readers will probably not remember who said "Any last words?" I think it is Hamilton, but I am not sure. It bothers me enough to write this. I like this story and I have been reading all your B/A fanfiction for hours. I enjoy your stories, I completely lost track of the time.
Glorificus 001 chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Good story, except i didn't like the ending, i liked the first ending you wrote better, and who killed Angel? i mean it could have been anyone, you didn't give alot of hints there, anyway other then that second ending, great story :)
carol chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
huh?
nonsda05 chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
Why? Couldnt you have gone with the first one? (ending) I mean thats jsut absolutely tragic! And its so sad! You know your evil right? That was just pure evil.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This has been nominated at Fractured Fairytales Awards for the following categories:

Chosen Award

Redeemer Award

No Greater Love

Please notify us if you're accepting and if so, please be sure that you qualify for the categories you have been nominated for.
pinkyblue-ice chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
i'll never forgive you if you leave it there. great story though.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
Who was the man? Riley? Spike? Lindsey? Parker? I would have thought that Lindsey was dead, as Lorne killed him. But no matter how sad she was, Buffy was wrong to kill herself, especially as she was pregnant. Angel would never have wanted this. He would have wanted Buffy & the baby to live. And suicide is the only unforgiveable sin because you can't repent after you're dead. This was a bad ending.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
What a lovely wedding day. If only Wes & Fred (and Lindsey & Eve) could be there. It's just not the same without them. Cordelia, too. I'm glad Harmony is human. She's such a character.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
So Buffy & Angel are fated to be together. What to the Buffy/Spike & Angel/Cordelia fans think?
mickeyblueeyes chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
I hope your planning a another chapter, or sequel, cause I really hate when authors leave the ending up to the reader. If I wanted my imagination in a story, I'd write it myself lol.

Besides it could be a few of the less likely candidates that did it: Xander, Giles, Spike, or one of the more likely: Riley or the Immortal.

IF you are stopping there, please post who you would have it be at least.
mz.sarJe chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
hey!

omg! is this the last chapter? no way! you have make a sequel! keep up the great work!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »