Reviews for Blood Red Lotus
kairi767 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Opacho is a girl and LOVE the story please update soon
PythagTheDragon chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Awww, yay! Im not quite sure why but i was smiling all the way through this story, except at the end when you left me hanging on a cliffie; then I went into evil mode (MUAHAHA ;D... Sorry) I liked how well you made the characters not too OOC-ish, even with Haos dramatic personality change. I love how well you've done the whole gradual relationship thing, and I totally agree that you can't just create something like that overnight (I've tried and failed), but you still kept the 'theres something special about them.' moment when Ren and Shizu first met.

I can't wait to find out what happens next and how the team reacts to Hao and Shizu being, Uh... the way they are, and what that burst of furyuko was (I'm pretty sure we all have a general idea but I want to see the way you'll put it). I'm a little curious about the title and if it has a meaning later on in the story, because it is a really interesting name.

Thanks for the story and keep writing please!
Cutie Bunny chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Good
SpasticGum chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Wow, that's a really good story, is Shizu the HaoxOC, or is she the only OC? I wuv Hao, he's cuddly and cute and soft and squishy. (Has delusions of getting a Hao plushie)
PandaYumi7 chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
That was awesome! More please!
Akasha-chan chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Ah, sugoi~! I love this fanfic! One of my favorite, from Shaman King! I love the OC! And I don't mind if she's a bit Mary-Sue... She's fine with me. *shrugs*

That's great when all the characters stay in character, I'm sick of Ren and Hao being all romantic and such... So good job!

Also, the title is nice, I hope the further plot will reveal its true meaning... I love that kind of stories!

Please, write more! You left such a Cliffhanger, I hate them! . Update, update, update! *whines* Hey, I'm warning you, I can be really troublesone if needed! (quoting Shikamaru...)

Ja ne!
Lilka chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Dis fic is great even if da OC is a Mary-sue as long as it end up she being 2gether wit hao!I luv it 4 sure(dun tke it seriously,though im 2 nt quiet sure of myslf)!Anyway UPDATE SOON PLZ!i've waited long enuf..PLZ?PEACE!
LittleFoxAvanalae chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Cool! I likey!
yo wuz up chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Awesome story update soon

I love ur jap translations at the end they help

ps i have been wodering for a whle what is a mary-sue?

please e-mail me
CometCloud chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
Nice
Yonaka Takai chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
-amused glint in eye- wonder what will happen..
KairaKi chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
I love this story . It's kinda exciting for me . But sometimes I have to pull out a Japanese To English translation dictioinary .. Hahaha I love it ! UPDATE !
Paraiso chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
I love your story,but I don't understand some places(those places are written in japanese)
Lilka chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Y arent u updating diz fic...? I've been waiting 4 so long...Pls update...pls...
Pellinor chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
(squeals like a little school girl) YATTA! ((Wait, i AM a school girl..))

O.o!

Right. So on with my review:

I'm going to make you pay for that cliff-hanger! No pun intended.. (eye gleams with evil) :D

Well, maybe if you update, I won't.