Reviews for Culture of Sport
SpaceHead3 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
gammara chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
That was fun!

Now ... American football! And this time, I have a feeling Mayweather will wipe the field with them - being a young, *ripped* (seriously, he's the most cut), handsome man.

Do not - I repeat - do not allow them to play waterpolo. ;)
EODAL chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Wow Telaka! Killer story, good action, gripped my attention til the end. Ready for the next round.
nexis44 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
This is such a great story. I love it. Think ya can write about street hockey. I just love the sport of hockey. Keep up the great work.
Phaser Lady chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
ROTF ::pounding desk::

ABSO-FRICKIN-LUTELY FANTASTIC! I loved this! Slaughter Basketball-LMAO!

Please,please, PLEASE, continue. LOL!
KaliedescopeCat chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Haha, nice. I liked this a lot better than the soccer one.
Rogue28 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
This was hilarious! I can totally see this happening!

Andrea chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Good Lord, you've done it again . This one was just as wonderful and hilarious as the first. I wonder what the next sport will be... ;-).
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
God forbid they try hockey... even floor hockey. Someone would get a high-stick right in the mouth and lose some teeth I'd wager. And if they put on roller blades and allowed contact-checking...all I can say is Oh,dear.
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
My biggest problem here is that Trip, the ex-NORTH AMERICAN football player would call it soccer, not football. To him, football will always be the sport he played... with it's oblong ball and four downs to try and go a hundred yards... tackles and passes. Other than that, very cute.
dennisud chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Oh ... this was so great Funniest and most action packed Enterprise stoey in a long while.

Please oh please continue.

I suggest either Hockey or indoor Arena American Football. They wanna tackle them ... let em!

Great Job!

(Hahahahahahaha, oh I think I hurt something!)

Bandbabe chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
OMG! That was *so* funny! I was dying laughing at the absurdity of it all. LMAO! Excellent story!
tracy-thegigglingcube chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
bwahahahahaha! only a true 'football' fan could have written this!
plumtuckered chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Oh this was great! Wonderful writing and very funny! Thank you for sharing!
marc chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Hah, Trip's male pride was hurt today! Maybe even more than his crotch. Now I'm not sure who should apologize who. Well, he started this childish challenge resulting in an unfortunate accident, but she did her part deliberately! Those two are worth each other. When will they learn?... :-)