Reviews for Doth mine ears decieve me?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
LOVE, amusing and fantastic. Almost felt sorry for Miroku, almost :p Had a feeling it'd be Inuyasha although Miroku shouldn't complain, he got his 'winners' kiss anyway :D
Sarah Miler chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I loved it. it was so funny!
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
XD Loved it!
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
(Laughs Hysterically) I love the Kagome in this fic! She's awesome tricking Miroku and all that!

I wish it happened in the Anime and Manga so I could get the episode and the volume it would be in! XD
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was one of the funniest oneshots/drabbles that I have ever read! I love how you did Kagome. Looks innocent but is really a devious temptress! I really love this story! Happy Writings!
Sixteen Scars chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
OH! The comedy! I am in complete shock here-that was AWESOME! Poor Miroku...scarred for life, the poor laddie. Oh well-it wasn't like he doesn't deserve it...pervert...

So being faved.
madmiko chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Pretty darn good one-shot! I was really feeling sorry for Miroku there. Of course, I wouldn't have minded if it had turned out to be a Miroku/Kagome story. It was very funny and completely enjoyable.
AnimeGurl chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Kawaii! 3 The whole story is so adorable!

(I luv the ending -)
Angel Shippo chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
LOL! OH. MY. FRIGGIN. GASH! THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
InuYash'sGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
DAMMIT THAT WA SOO FUCKING GOOD! I LOVED IT!
Taijiya Hatake Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
LOL! that was flippin' hilarous!
Izayoi Tashio 18 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
You should make more like this!I like the miro/kag, inu/kag twist!
Chibi Mistress chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
i bet miroku will sure feel lucky by the end of the day :D
KK chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
hahahahahahaha...weeze...Hilarious keep it up! i loved it! the play on words was great. it really is true though this century really does do a lot of double meaning stuff like that. anyways GOOD JOB!
alicia chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
OMG OMFG THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST STORY ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY WRITE! Wow k I need to cool myself. BUT omg that was so great! Keep doing those friggen funny stories. wow...