Reviews for Worth A Thousand Words
I am anonymous. xD thePelican chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
I'd say off to a good start. I hope this isnt abandoned. I'd like to see this updated. Keep it up.
Daisydill chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
I like this! Very cute. You should come back to it!
Manatheron chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
I rather like it, It's too soon to give a definative opinion of the story, but what you have has great potential, Please keep up the excellent work!
Nightmare2000 chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
Its okay
Nightmare2000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I like it so far!
shion20 chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
yes this is a good start so far but you must update!

this story is to good to be abandoned so update soon
Lina Shay chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Really cool so far. I think you're doing really well on Luna's personality, considering how complicated she is. I wonder if Luna knows about the secret wing. Maybe her and Harry will meet there accidently one night.
Miss Lisha chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
I'm waiting! Next chapter please. Yeah... I'm so GLAD you have e-mailed me... NOT! Seemings how you HAVEN'T! I'm like 50 katrillion miles away and you won't even e-mail me! Well... You suck! And your story sucks! JJ! Don't shoot! It was awesome as usuall. I actually forgot for a second that I was reading a fic and not the book! But you better e-mail me soon or I will never talk to you again! Pwese...

~~Squishy~~
Missa Michel chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
I love it. I can't wait for more, so please update asap! :D
Missa Michel chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Wow, I love it, it's really well-written and everything! I'm gonna read the next chapter now, I'll review again for that one.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
I liked it. Hope you're gonna opdate soon I'll chek by aneway.

Love nerfi
Anji chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Hey! Great chapter! It's a good thing that you're switching their POV's it makes it more interesting! Man...Luna IS very weird! lol But aside from that WONDERFUL CHAPTER! :D
Tonysbedroomslave chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
This has a nice flow and I find it to be most orginal. You have hit upon some good key points with which the fic is based soildly. I like how you have done Ron and Hermione hooking up. It's not overly sweet, it plays well as the backround piece you set it up to be. I'm very pleased with how you have done with Luna's pov. You have a good grip on all of the players. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
The Breeze chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Chapters are a bit short, but the writing seems solid. I'm looking forward to see where this is going to go.

-Steve
Lina Shay chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
It seems as if Harry's more likely to end up with the portrait than with Luna as of yet.

I'm curious to see how Clover plays into the Harry/Luna thing.