Reviews for Love’s curses and Love’s Blessings
SomeKindOfFan chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is AWESOME! I love it! The cahracters behave like they should behave, and it's really funny and it's just AWESOME!
BlackxValentine chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Jack and Anamaria is the best pairing!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Ahh, now this explains some of the scenes from the following stories that I read out of order. LOL And, of course, I really liked this. (If I didn’t then I wouldn’t be reviewing ;) ) I’m really enjoying your stories, and I’ve seen most of the movies you write for so I got a lot of reading to do! ‘Bout to graduate so this will make my summer a little less boring.
BeautifulScars7 chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
Loved it!
annoymus chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
that was an awesome story
snapefan51 chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
Just found your stories. I must say, I am amazed. Excellent writing and loved the story. I look forward to continuing the series. ;)

Gawd I love that pirate!
Wills-lost-treasure chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
that was so good thankyou very much
Wills-lost-treasure chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
this is really good

im so disappionted i have to get off the computer

ill read the rest to tomorow

great story!
just jacs chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
hey i just found this fic it was so good! poor poor Jack!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
sweet. great fic!
ima btch chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
luv this story!
Vixen chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Wow! Your stories are just great. Really love them.
xamyxisxsnazzyx chapter 8 . 10/21/2004
I really really really love your story! it's really good! I have had so much fun reading it, it's humorous, and just great! Please can you write another chapter? Please?

Great job again!
Amy chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
Thankyou so so much! You have finally put Jack and Anamaria together in a perfect way! You rock!
Amy chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
I was reading about you on your page, you seem to like all movies with johhny depp, just like me. great choice! love the story so far!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »