Reviews for One Pressured Tomato
gittedl chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
That was so funny Karin. I could just picture Grissom standing there with tomato all over his face *ROTFLMAO* I hope this will not the last time that you respond to a challange, because you did great *thumbs up* Loved it.
Grissomgal2004 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I loved they way that you added the G/S ship. It was really cute. I love Greg and his antics!
dutchie chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That was a great story! Loved it!

Dutchie
gglovebug chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That was a super response to the challenge! I like the underlying GSR from Greg's POV. Characterizations were good, especially Greg! I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Nito chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
That was great! LOL. I hope you keep writting G/S, you're good at it ;)
Anamin chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This was cute. I liked it :)
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This was fantastic! The subtle underplay with Grissom and Sara..."lick the tomato off"... priceless! I hope you keep writing more challenges.

Rica
Lapin de la Flouve chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
very good. I luvd Sara's quick thought at the end. I hope you write more unbound.

TynieGSRfan (my unbound name)
leddy chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Very nice. I liked Sara's idea about wanting to lick it off and Grissom thinking about what he would like to do to Sara.
Ghibli chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
‘Maybe I can lick it off.’ Nou, Karin, is dat misschien het latente deel van je persoonlijkheid dat de kop opsteekt? tsk tsk tsk. Ik *wist* wel dat je Grissom een lekker ding vond (en vindt). En ik geef je (en Sara) groot gelijk ;) And well, you know that I cracked up reading this fic. Well done!
Britt chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Aw! That was so cute! Best one I've seen of this challenge yet.
Jilla de la Rio chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I love it! 'Maybe I can lick it off' That line was just perfect. I hope you do more of these in the future!
Battus philenor chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Excellent response! "Maybe I can lick it off!" That would have been my thought too. :) Looking forward to more stories from you.
Aelfaer chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Very funny. I liked your response to the challenge. I wonder what the bursting point of a tomato really is?