Reviews for Deception
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 5/28
Yeeeeesh, that was dark. Honestly, I totally believe that Ryou is not as wimpy as some people seem to think he is. Psycho!Ryou for the win! XD
KL-918 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I have to admit I did not see that one coming! But seriously, I like this! Ryou going evil! Muhahahahahahahaha! Have you read White Raven? It's got Ryou going evil, but it's sillier and cuter! (I still think you might like it!)
DelightedCookie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oooooh... nice twist. I didn't see it coming at all. Is it bad that I love it when the bad guys win and the protagonists are doomed to terrible suffering/death?
Serenity Lhane chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Yugi knew it was ryou, didn't he? Yami should have listened... I love insane-ish ryou :D
Hex the Magician chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I finally found it! I read this story a long time ago and fell I love with it. Amazing, I truly love the idea of a psycho Ryou. And, I totally agree with you. I'm pretty sure living with a psychotic tomb-robber would probably affect you in some way.
moonlightbeam305 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is literally one of my most favorite ryou/bakura fics. I love the idea of dark Ryou in a relationship with Bakura.

Keep up the AMAZING work!
Kleptogirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
*stares at screen blankly, mouth hanging open*

puzzlelover:what's wrong with her?

Crosshiper:its this fanfic. She pretty much mind crushed herself becuase of the ending.*pokes Klepto with long stick

(-.-)_o.O

Yami…lost…? To bakura…?

* mumbles nonsense*

Great story! (I'm saddened by the ending though)
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I loved this! I never expected him to be Ryou! Psycho Ryou is always a welcome change to the usual weak one written in stories. The end felt slightly chilling with "Can I watch?". I really like the darker side to Ryou shown here and "Deception" was the perfect answer to the riddle! :D
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Seems a bit AUish (or maybe I haven't been around the canon often enough), but this is entirely plausible. It would make sense that they're both deceitful, though if for different reasons.

brittney
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
loved it.
AleCat1230 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is one of the few stories I will read again and again. The first time I read it, I didn't get what they had in common decpite the title.

I love it just as much as I did the first time
Yugi Muto chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Make more of this story please?
Kinokiita-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, man. That was awesome! Really. Is it weird that I laughed at the end? I've never thought of Ryou and Bakura like this before. Really good. I loved it!
lily chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow Masocotic i think that's how you spell it. Wow slighty crazy Ryou? Hmm not bad. This quite interesting in someway you know. Cause every one else makes him small fragile abandon little boy who in some wierd reason has a problem and seems to be a loner. He still is lonely but why kill his"friends"? Any way it's still good. I like it.
Enjeru chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I think what I love about this is that it makes perfect sense, seeing as Bakura never gave control to his hikari just acted like him down to a tee. And with Ryou's love for roleplay games why wouldn't he be equally as good with being someone he's not. _ great job