Reviews for Lillies in the garden
TheHatterTheory chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
Please repost! The story rocks,its just...a very sad ending,kind of like how Gladiator rocked but had a sad ending. Great write!
wild-lotus chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
this story was alright. but, honestly, it felt a little rushed, and i don't think Edward would have talked so much. he is like an abused child, he is innocent, yet knows all of life's cruelty, and is very shy and cautious about everything. the chapters didn't say too much and were rather short.:(

:)on the positive side, i like their narrations in their heads. i also think that the storyline was lovely and bittersweet, the dialogue just was a little forced. keep writing, though, with some more practice, you will get much better!:)

wild-lotus

"I can't see my forehead"!-Patrick, SpongeBob Squarepants
Anna chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
whaa *crys* it was a cute story tho! _
Anna chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
*on the third chapter* WHA! cute! _ *happy bounces* lol sry hyper. great story
Adele chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
I liked it, you are a very talented writer! Keep it up. Do you have anymore fan fics?

Sincerely,

Adele P.
mary x jane chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
That was very touching...I enjoyed it. Alot of little typos here and there, but that's okay. Keep writing!
miss julie k chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
WOW. guD sToRy! i ReAlLy LiKeD iT - iT wAs So KuLi! YoU aRe SuCh A tAlEnTeD rItEr! KeEp tHe GuD wUrk!

Julie D
diago chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
haha, here's to a hell of a lot of reviews.
Tonyboy chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
Well, that was pretty good. But there's only one thing: I always thought that Edward can't die. But I might have been wrong. You're only going to post five measly chapters? You should write more stories about Edward and Lilly. Anyway, this was very good.
infiniteternity chapter 5 . 10/8/2004
to sappy, but intersting concept in a way... good
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
How sad! Crappy is not the word for it, my dear. Rough is a better adjective. I really enjoyed this! It was a very sweet ending to a sweet fic. bravo!

verona
chef13 chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
eh...i liked the "end" end, but not the start.

OK, let me try to explain this.

i my opinion, Edward wouldn't have said the things you had him say. like "I’m not afraid to die. Neither should you"; it's to deep for Edward. i just can't see him saying something like that. you see what i'm saying? it just didn't feel right for his in previous chapters when you made him talk to much.

i did love the ending where they died. not that i'm saying i want Edward to die (i would have been SOO crushed if he died in the movie!) but i was experimenting with this idea as well. i'm think of writing my own fic about after he finally dies, and then meets Kim.

i don't know if i should make him have hands or not, though. because of the fact that he wanted them so much ...or that kim loved him without them...and becuase of that he knows he doesn't need them...i'm just really torn.

anyways, i loved that part of your ending. it was beautiful. _
Harry Hippie chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
That is frustrating. I don't like it! Wah! Make it go away!Please repost! I don't want them to die!
MackingMac chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
I love the ending! Whatever u do dont change it! I would possiblly add a bit in the middle possiblly explaining the look feeling sound etc etc etc on when Edward and Lily as they pass on. Otherwise total SWEETNESS!
MackingMac chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Amazing fic. please continue to write!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »