Reviews for Lillies in the garden
untouchable1400 chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
AW! So cute! good fic, im waiting for your next chapter!
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
Aw... that was so sweet it almost made me cry! Somehow, that doesn't make sense... but it's true! Good job!

Universally Yours chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
Wow. I just love the way this story is written, plus the storyline is exellent. I have you on my Author Alert list so KEEP WRITING!

Julie
SpArRoWsWeNcH chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
This was very great. The flash back was so sweet. Did you make up the whole bit with the butterflies? Because if you did, you really captured something there. That was really amazing. I can just picute Edward's face the way you describe him. Great, great job- once again. Keep it up!
Universally Yours chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
wow! great story. what do you think of my Voldemort one? WRITE MORE! I DEMAND YOU TOO!

KULI
opi666 chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
Wow, this is a great sotry! I really like it, the refrence to the butterfly was wonderful!
chef13 chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
OMG. *melts into puddle on the floor* that was so sweet! at the end of the movie, i always thought that the little girl would go and see Edward. you have made my fantasy come true! (actually, i probably would have just written it myself, but whatever. i'm ruining the moment) anyways, update quick! i want to see what happens!
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
Great analogy between a butterfly and love, and all in all a great chapter. Can't wait for more!

morph chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
Aw! This is a beautiful fic so-far. I hope you continue it soon! :)
SpArRoWsWeNcH chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
This just makes me cry due to the fact that you have matched the relationship between Kim and Edward to the relation you have created between her grand daughter and Edward. I loved when Edward responded to Lilly's name with the flower comment. It really reminded me of Edward. I love these lines:

"She smiled and looked at them, then she did something nobody ever had done before, she touched them, ran her fingers along them and held them."

That's really sweet- and once again it's something that Kim would do.

Great, great job. I'm loving it already. Please Update soon! -Jaimie
just another reader chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
i like please continue
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Hmm, pretty well done. Your writing was a little choppy during the description and it could've been more dramatic, but otherwise it is definitely good!

57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4