Reviews for Spice
pupnutie chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I LOVE how you described everything.
reychop chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice story... I really like it, especially the way you described everything. It feels as though it was happening right in front of me, and I admire fics like that.

Also, I like how rockman liked the way Blues treated him. And with dark blues the one who is doing it, made the theme of the story more believable. Though I think it is not in Rock's character to just accept whatever DB Is doing to him, I still find it, enjoyable.

I really liked this fic. The whole story is somewhat, a bit vague, as to why and where it happened, but that made the reader have fun as well, solving what little mystery it has to offer (Though, maybe it's just me but I think there are a few questions left unanswered, like how Dark Protoman/Blues managed to catch him) But, without close analysis of the story, I find it amusing and enjoyable, especially the sex, and painful acts done to rock, and how he enjoyed it.

Good job on this one!
Leopardus Pardalis chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I read this fic at least six months ago, and I now I printing it out to add to my collection. Obviously, I liked it very much. I found the last line very memorable.
dip chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
wow, so sweet. urm... in a sexy majestic sort of way 3
X3-XD Nett chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*Nods* Yeah, it would be best if you move it to , or at least tone it down here...'.

Very good story, right in all the wrong ways and I just LOVE the way you do this pairing. *nodnod* You should do a sequel to this, but with Blue's POV. _ That would be even hotter!
Ratha chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Very good fic. I loved it.
Luna Tiger chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
M, true spice of life. *eg* Though I agree with the previous poster: move it to . It'd be a nice edition to the miniscule collection already there.

*squish* Nothing better than this pairing, whatever universe it is.
Kiri-san no Neko-Shoujo chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Awesome story! But I warn you now, you should move it to . Some people are major rats and will have this removed and you'll be punnished for it by the staff. I'd advise you to move it to .
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 6/6/2004