Reviews for Court Martial
tenebrae di oblio chapter 32 . 7/8
Omfg I have never been on the edge of my seat for so long. I was seriously having palpitations over this fic and wow was that a whirlwind. Honestly, although I can see where the League is coming from, I believe that their condemning of Nightwing was unfair. League members have killed before so it was a bit hypocritical for them to do that to him. But omg this fic was amazing in every way. You wrote it perfectly imo. It was utterly thrilling and kept me on edge for the whole time I was reading it!
Zetta chapter 1 . 6/17
that was really ezxcellent. i read it syraight through and was on the edge of my seat the whole time. i never had much of an opinion of John Stewart, but anytime i see. him now I'm going to have to deal with rage inspired by this story. really great job showing dick's mental state along the wat, and i lived/was horrified by poor Tim being dragged in to the mix. i think Ted crossed a line there by betraying Tims confidence, and im disappointed Babs seemed to forgive him. I also think that after this, the League would be in serious trouble, and more than Wally would have left. great job, thanks for sharing this.
Blue Heart Burning chapter 32 . 6/3
This was too good. I had to keep taking breaks because I'd get to invested and I'd get all teary, or my breathing would speed up and heart race and I'd find myself skimming rather than reading, so that I could find out what happens. Honestly, I liked John, and I kept thinking he'd realise he's being a frikking moron, but then I came to the realisation that no, he was going to remain a div, and the hatred began to fester... But on the other hand, because he was such a consistent presence, the festering hatred was accompanied by a slow-build agitated-tolerance. Captain Atom on the other hand... I just kept getting this strange desire ofIf only you existed so I come break you, you jackhole!" Such an awesome story~...
Katherine Sanderson chapter 32 . 5/24
Okay, let me just say that this story made me so mad. I mean that in a good way (in as much as being angry can be good), you really pulled me into the story and got me all emotional, I got pissed off at GL and I cried several times (DON'T HURT MY BABY ANYMORE HE DID NOTHING WRONG! T-T). If there's one critisism I can make is that I wished the JL had examined their hypocrisy a bit more as I think you mentioned that some of them had actively killed before (if you didn't mention this and I'm just mixing things up then you can disregard this critisism). Anyway, this was a very well written story that I couldn't stop reading until I had finished so kudos to you.
Oh man chapter 32 . 5/12
Oh man this was so good, I lost so much sleep just staying up and reading this omg I loved it so much thank you for writing this
Dick grayson's ass chapter 1 . 5/11
I just wanted to say that this is an AMAZING story️
Dick grayson's ass chapter 1 . 5/11
This story is amazing! I love how you portrayed the characters and that you gave everything logical amount of attention
I read this for. Three. Straight. Hours. IT WAS SO GOOD IM DYING
I HATE JOHN STEWART NOW.
This was so beautiful and I loved how you portrayed the characters
Guest chapter 32 . 10/29/2016
This has got to be one pf the best fanfiction of the DCU that i have ever read, it portrays the characters spot on, and to be honest, i was never a massive fan of John Stewart. i prefer Hal and Kyle and, Guy just makes me laugh. And i could tell before even getting to the part where wally quits, that he was gonna do it. You portrayed their friendship perfectly and i love it!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/29/2016
I loved that story, it was amazing, do you know how hard i find it too find a decent story with wally, dick and roy in it?! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/13/2016
This is truly the BEST fanfiction I have ever read about the DC universe. At first I was a little out off by the length, I don't usually read things this long on here but I figured hey I'll try one chapter and i am so glad I did . You are an apsolutely fanTASTIC writer
myrddin767 chapter 32 . 9/19/2016
Gotta say it was difficult to get through this, but very much worth it. Thank you for this story.
Ashlin Night chapter 32 . 9/3/2016
OMG this story had me enthralled! John is my favorite green lantern, and you made me hate him so much, I loved it! I think you captured everyone's character really well and did a wonderful job diving into the psyche of the superhero community as a whole and what something like this could mean for them Haha sorry for babbling u just really loved this
Kateri1 chapter 32 . 6/14/2016
OH MY GOD! This was hands down the best Batman(Nightwing) fic I have read yet. Now granted I have only been reading them for a month and a half (a very horrible month and a half where my other poor fandoms have been abandonded and dear lord I have to get back to writing) but having jumped all over I can definetly say this one blew me away. In fact this goes into my list of "Best Fanfics" period.
Everything about this hit the right points, the good, the bad, and the ugly. The different charicterizations, reactions, and loyalties between the characters, not to mention the story was fantastic.
How fantastic? I couldn't stop reading last night and continued on ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT until I finished the last chapter shortly before 7:00am. Yes, I could not stop reading so read all night to finish and then fell into bed for a few hours disapointed that it was over but dear lord the FEELS.

So yeah, good job.