Reviews for Court Martial
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 7 . 4/1
Wow. This is fantastic! This is totally Dick and Roy. I can totally visualize it in my head. You are awesome!
Hey, this was a great story! I (Defender of the Dogma) have written about Nightwing and stuff before, and I think you did a pretty great job portraying the gradual changes that would naturally happen in people. The emotions were realistic and progressed smoothly, transitioning in a manner quite close to normal life. I enjoyed it very much.
However, I did see two main problems. Dick's words were used against him as stated by the Miranda rights, but no one ever read him his Miranda rights, no nothing he said could be used against him in the court of law.
I also wish John was a bit more sympathetic. I feel a lot of dimension would be added to this story if he privatly felt more anguish over what he was doing.
That said, I thought this was a very good story with a great representation of court and emotion. I loved reading it! See you in the funny papers!
apWing chapter 12 . 9/5/2017
Love this story and where it's going! I really hope this is complete when I get to the end.

Just one thought. It drives me crazy how people treat people they find inferior as lesser than humans. Lantern and bettle clearly portray that inferiority compex in a perfect way. Just shows when people believe themselves superior or others inferior there is a loss of humanity in that individual. Nightwing didn't even pull the trigger and yet he is being treated as if he murdered superman here.
tenebrae di oblio chapter 32 . 7/8/2017
Omfg I have never been on the edge of my seat for so long. I was seriously having palpitations over this fic and wow was that a whirlwind. Honestly, although I can see where the League is coming from, I believe that their condemning of Nightwing was unfair. League members have killed before so it was a bit hypocritical for them to do that to him. But omg this fic was amazing in every way. You wrote it perfectly imo. It was utterly thrilling and kept me on edge for the whole time I was reading it!
Zetta chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
that was really ezxcellent. i read it syraight through and was on the edge of my seat the whole time. i never had much of an opinion of John Stewart, but anytime i see. him now I'm going to have to deal with rage inspired by this story. really great job showing dick's mental state along the wat, and i lived/was horrified by poor Tim being dragged in to the mix. i think Ted crossed a line there by betraying Tims confidence, and im disappointed Babs seemed to forgive him. I also think that after this, the League would be in serious trouble, and more than Wally would have left. great job, thanks for sharing this.
Blue Heart Burning chapter 32 . 6/3/2017
This was too good. I had to keep taking breaks because I'd get to invested and I'd get all teary, or my breathing would speed up and heart race and I'd find myself skimming rather than reading, so that I could find out what happens. Honestly, I liked John, and I kept thinking he'd realise he's being a frikking moron, but then I came to the realisation that no, he was going to remain a div, and the hatred began to fester... But on the other hand, because he was such a consistent presence, the festering hatred was accompanied by a slow-build agitated-tolerance. Captain Atom on the other hand... I just kept getting this strange desire ofIf only you existed so I come break you, you jackhole!" Such an awesome story~...
Katherine Sanderson chapter 32 . 5/24/2017
Okay, let me just say that this story made me so mad. I mean that in a good way (in as much as being angry can be good), you really pulled me into the story and got me all emotional, I got pissed off at GL and I cried several times (DON'T HURT MY BABY ANYMORE HE DID NOTHING WRONG! T-T). If there's one critisism I can make is that I wished the JL had examined their hypocrisy a bit more as I think you mentioned that some of them had actively killed before (if you didn't mention this and I'm just mixing things up then you can disregard this critisism). Anyway, this was a very well written story that I couldn't stop reading until I had finished so kudos to you.
Oh man chapter 32 . 5/12/2017
Oh man this was so good, I lost so much sleep just staying up and reading this omg I loved it so much thank you for writing this
Kneel chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I just wanted to say that this is an AMAZING story️
Kneel chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
This story is amazing! I love how you portrayed the characters and that you gave everything logical amount of attention
Guest chapter 32 . 2/14/2017
I read this for. Three. Straight. Hours. IT WAS SO GOOD IM DYING
I HATE JOHN STEWART NOW.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/11/2017
This was so beautiful and I loved how you portrayed the characters
Guest chapter 32 . 10/29/2016
This has got to be one pf the best fanfiction of the DCU that i have ever read, it portrays the characters spot on, and to be honest, i was never a massive fan of John Stewart. i prefer Hal and Kyle and, Guy just makes me laugh. And i could tell before even getting to the part where wally quits, that he was gonna do it. You portrayed their friendship perfectly and i love it!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/29/2016
I loved that story, it was amazing, do you know how hard i find it too find a decent story with wally, dick and roy in it?! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/13/2016
This is truly the BEST fanfiction I have ever read about the DC universe. At first I was a little out off by the length, I don't usually read things this long on here but I figured hey I'll try one chapter and i am so glad I did . You are an apsolutely fanTASTIC writer