Reviews for A Hobbit's Place is in the Kitchen
Onlinemovies chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Its good to be here about this kind of movies and always in wait of adventures and battle movies. In all battle movies there are generally battle between two armies and in this we will watch the battle of five armies which gonna be strange and am gonna so excited to Watch The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies.
/hobbit-battle-five-armies-viooz/
Mary Stonehaggins chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
very well written! You've captured the atmosphere splendidly! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Elven Bedsocks chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Domestic bliss. I loved it. Great job.
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for writing this, it really shows the personality of hobbits in general and these four in particular quite well :).
Chris chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Your story was amazing i hope you update soon.
HealingHelper chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
it's so adorable I love it.
IceEmber chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Aw _ Poor Beregond, the forgotten Guardsmen of the movies. I love the story!

~*Ice Ember*~
G chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
-Wow, wonderful interaction between all of the characters!

-Your story reads very smoothly, and the reader feels a sense of ease at being able to look in on the kitchen scene.
Hai Took chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Hobbits cooking for a friend! I want a hobbit cooked meal ;) I like how they all watched out for the other not letting them do more then they could! "...he immediately repented ever doubting the hobbits and their culinary skills." I liked that! Thank you!
loveofthering chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
That was such a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading this and I think this makes perfect sense for the hobbits to do for Beregond. I love your describtions of how they helped each other make the meal, one doing what the other could not. It really shown how much they cared for each other and was so true of their nature. Such a sweet, sweet story! I love the sponge thing and Sam curiousity with it!

Your such a good writer! You need to keep writing more stories and I'll have to keep reading them!
shirebound chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
What a sweet story! I especially liked this:

"Merry and Pippin managed to keep Frodo and Sam away from the oven, lest the heat bring back memories and either Sam and Frodo didn’t notice or they didn’t mind. Pippin would take anything heavy from Merry when his arm appeared to be struggling with the weight and no one let Pippin walk too far as he was still limping, even though it was very slight and near unnoticeable."
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This was so not a waste of your time! I loved this story. I've said before that you write the characters so well, and this was no exception. Thanks for the story. I'm so happy I signed up for author alerts. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Fireness chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
wonderful, as usual. and, as usual, very random. keep up the terriffic work.
Volinde chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That was a lovely fic. I adored it, and I applaud you.
Breon Briarwood chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Aw, this was cute. Really was an eye-opener for Beregond, wasn't it? Now he knows why hobbits eat so much.

Yes, this was worth your while! No, you're not a fool! And sometimes random stories are the best.