Reviews for And Dream I Do
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
A great story. Very good.
Tanith Panic chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I am well and truly gobsmacked. What a story. I actually like the fact that we're not sure what's going on and have to decide the ending for ourselves. And the quality of your writing is excellent.
VanHelsings angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That... It.. Wow. That was fantastic. I'm speachless. It's been a long time since i've seen (or heard) the english language used like that. Some parts of it do get a little confusing though. Keep up the good work.
Redgirl44 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
erm... good story. although, it was kind of creepy... great work!
loveologyy chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Ohh.. great work!

You have such a wonderful way of writing! Truly amazing!
knots chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Phenomenal work! Ordinarily fan fictions are terrible... all sappy fluff or reality show spinoffs... but this is genuinely good writing. Your talent seems misplaced on a fan fiction board.

Good work, to say the least! Good job!

Midnight-Ophelia chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Awesome story! No matter how hard I try I can't resist reading these types of storys. I've always been an angsty person. If this is a countinuing story please update Rocks.I just had to say that.
sirhcvuli chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
i'm confused. i don't understand it. did he like kill himself or something? i don't get it.
EnchanteRhea chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I don't believe this story has been here for so many hours and no one has reviewed yet. C'mon guys, get your butts to reading this awesome piece if you haven't already, and don't forget to review, because the author surely does deserve praise for this one )

Allow me to say only; Teach me, master.

I love writing character study pieces. I have done those a number of times, and yet after reading this, I feel ::this:: small and even more so humbled. You've done a brilliant, wonderfully brilliant piece here.

It's not so much about the content, since it's not in it that comes the surprise - but the way you wrote it, I doubt my words can do it justice. I have yet to see a piece like this written as poetically, beautifully, and dead-on as this. It's a work of art, and I love it. Love it.

I'll have to read it all over again, then I can give you a more detailed review if you wish me to do so - it would be a pleasure. I doubt FFN would take so much text, though ::Smirk:: e-mail me if you want one. And please, for Gabriel's sake, keep writing )