Reviews for Seirios
Dracosmine chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This is liek kewl plz write more i wanna know what happens!
Flo chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Love the use of second person. Well written, with almost enough revelation at the end. I do think perhaps a little more explanation about, 'I toyed with the idea... but remembered you were immune,' becasue although the bafflement that creates is effective in placing the reader with the observer and drawing them into the story, I think more explanation is required, otherwise it's all up in the air, and the reader's just, like, "what was that about?"

What's really good about this is the way you manage to create a real sense of tension and foreshadowing, with the description of Draco, brackets like '(The subconscious precision deepens your rapidly growing feeling of apprehension.)' and 'curiosity is holding your mind hostage. No matter if it did kill the cat (you are perfectly aware that you are not, in fact, a cat).' Delightfully observed, almost humourous but slightly omnious phrases that capture the reader's attention and create a sense of apprehension.

Rather effective is the use of bad eyesight to invoke a kind of blurred atmosphere, where nothing is quite clear.

Liked it a lot.
Ferret 3136 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Wow, I love how it's written. I'll have to check out some of your other stories.
YWYLloveSG chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Your writing is flawless! I like your style... at first I thought that this was just a POV from a person in Hrry Potter but as I read along, I could not find a character suiting the hints that you wrote about the identity of this person... So can you tell me from whose POV is this written?/

Wite another more about Draco... he is enigmatic in my eyes... so many mysteries...
fixedinsanity chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Brilliant and wonderfully written. I love it! Oh *grins* curiosity may have killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
ViviBlack chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Wow! YOu had me absolutely hooked into this story. I love the mystery of it. My mind is now spinning in a way that I could have been the one who saw it.
balthazor66 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
this is very, very cool.. keep on writing!
Breea chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Though I’m nervous to think about what transpired in your mind; since you leave it to the reader, I take comfort in my own thoughts. I was desperately curious to find out just what happened but in the end, I liked that you didn’t say. It’s different and refreshing, along with your use of point of view. I would be so confused, I could never write that way. It’s impressive.

I like your writing in that it’s not over detailed, yet it paints the picture we need to know. You have humor in a subtle way and while I’d like to find something to criticize you on constructively, I don’t see anything wrong. You have talent for writing.

Keep up the good work!
Carmelita chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
aah! that was so good! please dont finish it! its gonna bug me forever now! lol
violet-dream chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That was so good! Even though it was slightly confusing.. [it's suppose to do that huh?]

it was like deep and well.. it's hard to describe, but please kept on writing.