Reviews for Malici close your eyes
Through-The-Gray chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Snoky? Malaci? It is time for a spell-checker, my friend. Or, I don't know, at least a passing grade in English class.
NikkiP chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I'm not trying to be mean, but Kat is a marysue. You need to have more depth to the character. And 97 homes in three years is very unrealistic. And the whole thing with Malakai happened why to fast. It would also be good if you but a little thought into the depth of Malakai's character. I don't know if you've even known anyone that was similar to Malakai before, but i have. And you would be scared shitless if he confronted you. There's not scared little boy inside of every thug. Some people are just cols hearted and it takes a long time to gain their trust and respect. Sorry, I'm getting off topic. All i'm saying is that you need to put alot more thought into your story.
kirb8583 chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
FINALLY! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought Maliki was a hot character! Nice Job!
GracefullyClumsy09 chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
O, I'm interested with the story now... update soon!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
please update this story. Its really good!
Scooby176 chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
o i liked this chappie im all excited now. i liked the lyrics but then i am a lyrics whore. im all intrigued by Caleb and luvin Malikis jealousy. update soon!
Scooby176 chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
o wots gonna happen, this chappie was good ur gettin better, (friendly advice make sure u read through once you wrote it, few spelling mistakes i do the same thing.) i think u shud bring in a new guy someone smooth and hot for Maliki to really feel threatened by. Keep going, update soon! :)
Scooby176 chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
hey its me again soz it took so long and thanks for reviewin and not takin offense, i like this introduction of mystery you got me wanting to know who this ben is, can't wait to read the next chap.
ScaryChick chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
I just found it, and I like it. Hopefully you will update soon! :)
hi chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
Why did u stop?
OTHlover04 chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
that was good
Bella chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
When a new person talks start a new paragraph.

Kat is the biggest Mary Sue ever. They'd never find 97 different homes for her. She'd go to jeuvie hall and be locked up like a criminal. And no matter how cool or tough she is she'd be there till she was 18 and that is where she'd finish her education.

Your chapters are way too short. If this is worth doing then isn't it worth doing well?

Authors notes do not belong in the middle of the story. Set up your scenes and show us what is going on with words, don't just tell us what to see.

Begging for reviews is tacky and makes serious people click back faster then Sarah can spin. But I guess you're not updating this anyway so yeah...If you do write more stories you might want to search on google for something called the universal Mary Sue test. It'll help you make a real character next time.
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
oh..hehe! I hope I didnt get you in trouble! But Your Story and You Rock Update Soon This Story gets better and Better!