Reviews for Lifeline
Konoha'sStoryteller chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Please keep writing up this story. I am simply a huge fan of Crim and Subaru.
midnight-whisper3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
i loved it, i was looking around for a story that had a Subaru x Crim pairing, i love that couple :) anyways, i noticed you're story hasn't been updated in a while, and i really hope you do, it's really good and i can't wait for more :)
MJP chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Finally! A Subaru x Crim Fic! I love you, please continue.
Ori chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I really like this story. Although I know the chances of this story being updated is... 1/100. It was very well written though. Also, I have always find Subaru and Crim relationship very interesting.

Well I can always hope for the 1%.
Iris chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I really wish you would right the next part! Also I love Subaru and Crim they make such a kawaii couple.
Pai chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Wow. You did a fantastic job with Subaru's personality! I'm thoroughly impressed with all of the detail in here. You obviously planned it out very well!
MJP chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Very good! I can't wait to see more!

Best suggestion I can give is to split it... this chapter seemed really, really big. Just for ease of reading.

The touch of realism to Subaru's condition is a great rounding-out, although I have to question how Touya/Crim came into his position. Unless his father OWNED this software company, there's almost zero chance that someone so young would rise to a CEOship.

That's just my nitpick, though. _
zucool chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
i kinda of like this fanfic. subaru and crim was always very very close. a good coupling.-i feel really sadabout subaru and her sad cruel fate to be in the wheelchair. it's getting insteresting, please continue:)
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Very well written first chapter. SubaruCrim was one of my favorite pairings too, It makes me sad that there wasn't more of it in the series.
Jade chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I love Crim and Subaru Pairing

And this is the best one I have read so far It's extremely well writting, Please update soon

~Jade :)