Reviews for Conversations with Cordelia
engine47 chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
This is amazing! I love cordy yelling at the guys, its so funny. My favorite one was the Wes/Cordy interaction.
Luc Star chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
Hey.. really great story. Loved it so far. but it seems as thought its been a wgile since you have actually undated the story. i hope you are still working on it. it would really be a shame to leave it at this when its starting to get really interesting. anyways, keep up the good work and please sooner.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
I just found this and I'm disappointed it hasn't gotten more reviews. I'd love to read more! :) I hope you pick it up some day. Like the perspective on Wes's taking Connor, and on the things Cordelia told them they need to work on (Wes's choice in women, Gunn's tendency to sacrifice himself). And how all the characters feel guilty for pretty much the same things. Plus, I like Spike's new look :p
MistressDarkness chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
ur not gunna continue?...but i wanna know wut happens! but it is great (so far :D)
Christine chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Interesting so far. Your right, Joss was wrong to dump the character of Cordy. This season all the female characters were light weights, except Illrya who was still not enough to feel in the void of the strong female that Cordelia did so well. He even replaced Lilah with Eve who was boring, and should have left sooner. Anyway keep going. If Joss is really imaginative he'll bring Cordy back like this in the TV movie.
Tariq chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Hi. Um...WHY IS CORDY DISSING FRED?

She would never do that. Also... Weswould've seriously harmed Anyone who would've dissed Fred, firend or no friend.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
This is great so far, i definately wanna see more chapters!