Reviews for Hearts Under a Full Moon
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Pretty good I bet raven saves beast boy by pushing him out of the way and gets hit by gizmo
Guest chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Don'tcworry about playin their angle or giving to much fluff that was remarkably well written for someone not paying attention and character and plot development is coming along nicely
macaroni chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
adorable!
coolcari chapter 21 . 3/31/2009
wow wow wow wow wow this is a great story! i read the sequel 2! 1 of the best stories i ever read!

coolcari
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
OMG I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! lol this is so awesome! good story- no, AWESOME STORY!
AYLAeatsCOWS chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
good good good,but it's SOY MILK not "tofu milk"!I should know I drink it every-bloody-day!
sorinslayer4eva chapter 20 . 4/7/2005
That prank Wolf played on Raven was just cruel... they'd be having his real funeral if I was Raven... I kinda don't want to know what Beast Boy told Raven. Time to read the sequel!
sorinslayer4eva chapter 19 . 4/7/2005
Can't wait for the next chapter... I love writing about Beast Boy and pranks too, except I run out of ideads... It was really disgusting when Wolf pretended that he ate S-900's body
sorinslayer4eva chapter 17 . 4/7/2005
Awesome chapter. Sorry for not reviewing the last couple chapters, all of them were really good, and the battle scenes were exciting. Yay Wolf and Ryoko!
sorinslayer4eva chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
Good chapter as usual. Try to think of cheesier catch lines for Robin though
sorinslayer4eva chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
I thought Beast Boy's gift was going to be like them making out or something... I like your idea better *blindfold's the titans and UrufuKibba22 and in the confusion steals the meditation room* That wasn't me... it was Slade! (wow this is a really random review considering the fact that Slade's almost completely paralyzed)
sorinslayer4eva chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
A little surprising when Ryoko hugged Wolf, but then again they make a kinda cute couple so far!
sorinslayer4eva chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
Wow... #1 Beast Boy has good senses, and #2, Wolf has to check everywhere but his new home... he's smart yet dull at the same time... no offense or anything, I love the knives...
sorinslayer4eva chapter 9 . 4/6/2005
Oh... who's Cyborg and Wolf going to be with? I would say update soon but you already have ;)