Reviews for Eifersucht
HungryHippoGal chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I'm digging the vibes here. I admit that I did get a homosexual vibe from David King when I played Outbreak but I felt the cop, Kevin, was entirely straight...maybe almost uber-macho? I like having my eyes opened. And I like your style here. Quirky and consistently entertaining. I usually get bored after a chapter with alot of fics since I started reading on here. You kept me entertained. Bravo...now let's see what else you have.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
this is amazing i'm loving the possible love triangle here... or maybe a love square if you include Alyssa!

i'm secretly hoping for a threesome between the guys, but that's just the fangirl in me...

oh, please continue at some point! there's just so much humour and drama in this, i'm hooked!
Queenofhearts chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*Looks at previous review* jeez what's with the immaturity in this place?

Anyways, I thought this story was lovely and really captured the grumpiness of David perfectly. I just love the interaction between him and Kevin , Leon's confusion and Alessa's teasing made me laugh so hard, poor Dave!

It's just a shame that you didn't decide to continue this fab little story ;)
Lindsay chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
ew! gays!
Krystal Redfield chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Good story! Plz update soon!
Possessed chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
HEY, I hope you update soon, I'd really love to read your next exciting chappie! AND I promise to review again too, when you do, OH AND this is not a bribe or anything, JUST I will review whenever you update! STILL hope it gives you some incentive! See you soon, fingers crossed, Sincerely Possessed!
Viralpalooza chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
A lot of slash fics are either dumb or mindless pron, but this one is well thought out. It's one of the few slash fics I've ever actually enjoyed. Kudos to you.
Shannon C. Redfield chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Yes! I am here to stay!

Wow...last updated in '04. No matter. You have somethin' good goin' here. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Possessed chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
YEAH THAT WAS SPECTACULAR! I see death written all over poor unsuspecting Leon already, I absolutely adore the relationship that Kevin and David have and love how David threatens (however, only in his head so far) Leon and him coming near 'his man'! And that's SO true, THEY belong to each other. David and Kevin are a match made in heaven! And yeah I completely agree with David, I'm relieved to, to see that Leon wont' be staying over at their place, but only because if he did it might ruin any plans of further luscious implied yaoi themes! But it's also a little of a downer, but only becaue if Leon stayed over at their place it could be alot of fun, like seeing David grow even more Jealous for the simpliest of things, and maybe it would also give us more of a peek into what Leon's motives might be for coming to visit. Because I really like seeing David flustered it shows us just how much they care or at least how David feels for Kevin, though I'm sure that there is no need to worry, my dear David King, if Leon does start to make a move on your 'Man', you'll be there to put him in his place. ANYWAY please CONTINUE THIS AMAZING STORY, I LOVE IT AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Possessed chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
BEAUTIFUL! I love this story thus far, especially being a KevinxDavid fan! I was really impressed by what I read it is fun, exciting, and I'm sure going to be really great, what with Leon (supposedly just a friend of Kevin's) showing up and causing problems for our dear SWEET and SEXY plumber! And even though it's only suggestive so far I truly enjoy those small tid-bits and scenes between the two, their adorable, and I'm glad to see Alyssa and Cindy agree. But who wouldn't? I would say HURRY AND PLEASE CONTINUE, however since you already have a second chapter up there is no need, but still I hope that you'll keep chapters coming for this wonderfully delightful story, because I promise I'll be a dedicated reader who always reviews! With complete Sincerity-Possessed!
Proudly Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I'm glad to see a story that doesn't parade a ChrisxJill, LeonxClaire, whatever pairing up. Yeah, it was weird for me to read at first, but something this character driven deserves a good word or two. If ever Alyssa were real, I'd love to marry her thanks to this fic.
kinneas chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Um, PLEASE continue? Please? Your writing style is absolutely lovely, despite the lack of horror elements. But unlike every other RE or otherwise horror fanfic I have ever read, it WORKS here.

So continue and make a poor girl happy?
dietpepsi chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
You have NO idea how much I love to see a fic like this - especially for such an underappreciated pairing like Kevin/David. The way you write Kevin is utterly adorable, too, and deserves a cookie.
Irvine Leonhart chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Wow i love the end to this, does Leon have a crush on Kevin? I think he does _ However we all know the gruff plumber would pulverise Leon if he tried anything!

Anyway this was great just like all your other stuff! I've just uploaded my David x Kevin story but its nothing in comparison to your ability. *Turns green with envy* Lol keep up the great work!

Hugs Izzie x
Zyphur-Yukasaki chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
O_o "!" Please write more! The story is great, but the abrupt stop of the story left me wondering,"What's next?" I don't mind the yaoi theme of it that much and it reminds me vaguely of Gravitation. As long as it's not anything like the yaoi on Benimaru from King of Fighters.

BTW: David's the best! o