Reviews for Apollo's Captive
lead me to salvation chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
arghhh this is beautiful! One of the best Troy fics on this whole site :) xx
miwa03 chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
You have written an awesome story. You have answered my biggest question on how Achilles come to love Briseis so deeply. You fill in the blanks that are left out in the movie scenes. It would be great though if we could see from Achilles POV.

Do you have another story of AchSeis? My favorite couple!
Ravenette chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
Omc, I LOVE your story! We read the Iliad in our lit. class, and I am now obbessed with Achilles *swoon* The movie only made me love him more, although I kinda sorta hate Hector with a passion! :D Anyways, I adore your writing, and I REALLY like how your story is from Briseis' point of veiw!
Forever Your Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
cute beginning, can't wait to read the rest of it
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 18 . 9/22/2008
wow this is an amazing story!
Mwezi chapter 18 . 11/23/2007
I must say, this was simply amazing! I love it when an author manages to write a fic in a way that sort of 'pulls' you into the story, as if you're there with the characters, watching from the sidelines as the events unfold before your eyes. Perfect!

And the emotions were so powerful, so moving. You truly are talented at this, and I must say this is definitely one of the best "Troy" fanfics I've read. The characters stayed perfectly in character, and although I already know how the movie ends, the ending still makes me wipe at my eyes. Keep up the splendid work!
Jucka chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
I don't remember them being in a boat during the confrontation.

Were I Briseis, I would have let the enemies of my country kill each other, whether for me or any other reason.
Jucka chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
I strongly disliked Achilles in The Illiad. He struck me as a whiny momma's boy who couldn't reach the cookies on the top shelf. The movie did a wonderful job of making it difficult to choose sides. I've always been a Hector fan myself, but Achilles is given a wonderful depiction in Troy.
Jucka chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
I loved the kissing experiment! That was a wonderful touch to this chapter.
Jucka chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Since you ask so nicely, I shall say, so far, so good. :)
HospitalHorror chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
crafted so brilliantly

your word choice is amazing and

this was brilliantly moving

please tell me this is not your only great work on troy

please write another story

for me cos i love your writing so
HospitalHorror chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
heartwrenchingly sad and beautiful...again,

i liked taht she missed achillies but mourned and missed hector even greater

the two best types of love and loss she has been lucky to endure...do you know what i mean?
HospitalHorror chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
oh. my. god.

your story is beautiful, your writing in beautiful

you are beautiful

i was so moved by this story that i cried...i never do that

the emotion she felt when taking to hectors body were so deep...just..gawd sio ahmazing

i dont think ive read a troy fiction yet that i have liked more and that has captured so beautifully the way Briseis would feel

that is probably the best compliment i can give you
ZuccaGusti chapter 13 . 6/8/2007
This story is beautifully written! I think it's the best I've seen of this pairing. I love the complexity in which you described Achilles. Good work!
whatever chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
i think this is a great story. the only thing i wish is that you could have added more moments between them as lovers. but perhaps i just want them supended in the breif time of happiness they shared. and not have to face the real.