Reviews for The Truth
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
i am so sorry to all of you who have been waiting for updates i've been having computer problems so i have't been able to update but i am going to try to use a friend's computer so you won't have to wait any more thanks for all the great reviwes and again im sorry
TwirlyGirly2k chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
well you haven't updated this in a LONG time, and it's one of my favourites. i'm dying to know what happens next! (i tried to do this for the last chapter but i'd already reviewed it . . .)

so yeah, update soon! it's been months!

Talliann chapter 10 . 10/19/2004
Keirah, I can't believe you're posting reviews from other fics when I'm dying to read next part of your great fic here ;)
TwirlyGirly2k chapter 10 . 7/5/2004
oh, please don't kill Bella! (or make her a vegetable...) i mean, i don't like her that much, but she doesn't deserve to be really badly hurt. besides, Jake would be totally devastated and guilt ridden.

strangely, this is my favourite chapter - it reads easier than the others. it's good, what with all the technical stuff from the hospital and stuff.

but what did Hammie say "yes" to? the suspense is killing me!

update soon, i'm really enjoying this :)

Orton chapter 10 . 7/4/2004
Interesting Poor Jake more guilt on her :( I bet Bella live but you make her into a "Vegetable" okay thats sick (sorry lol)

I wonder what the question was to whom hamilton said "Yes" too very interesting.

Talliann chapter 9 . 7/1/2004
Hey Keirah!

Good Chapters 8 and 9. I enjoyed Chapter 8 specially. Everything Jake says to Bella is damn right. Okay it's sad to read abt her being hurt in a car accident but... honestly I've never been a big Bella fan. The thing is that I guess now Jake is gonna blame herself or something. Anyway, just my opinion.

Go on writing! :)
Orton chapter 9 . 6/30/2004
Hiyah doll!

Another good chapter but your killing me with suspense here, as much as wanted to hit both Ham and Bella killing her off will be a tad bit shady and what about poor Hailey :( But continue soon.

nki chapter 9 . 6/30/2004
aw that was too short...i'm begging you, please update soon, and i hope that you'll stop making jake cry...:) hey no pressure though,the more time you have to think about your story, the better outcome, ch9 was good, but some of it were confusing, i guess it was just the encoding or maybe my computer? and as i've said, i'm on the edge of my seat...hope things will start to get better for jakeandham. and i haven't said thanks for writing this...so thank you for spending time writing,,:)nki
Mizprincess chapter 9 . 6/29/2004
Excellent chapter , nice plot. Im looking forward to ur up coming chapters or chapter which ever u choose. Keep up the good work and pleaze update soon!

_Tha Princess-
Mizprincess chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
Keirah Keirah Keirah im dying here, What happens next? This is by far one of the beat stories i've ever read. So many twists. All i can say is go girl and keep doing what u do best. I hope bella's ok. Wow this story is great. Cant wait till you update. Great work again

-mizprincess
Orton chapter 8 . 6/20/2004
Hiya

Oh cool chapter and poor Bella! I feel for jake too though. I hope you introduce Hailey more into the upcoming chapters it would be great to know how Hammie's little girl is like :)

Good Work!

ONEofTWOofAkind chapter 8 . 6/19/2004
no no NO kierah! you are NOT allowed to hurt Bella! she didn't do anything wrong! and you can't leave Hailey without a mother...though if Jake and Ham are back together now maybe she could...ooh good idea!

lol ANYWAY! this is an absolutely FANTASTIC chapter. Jake with the whispreing and the yelling sounds like me as a teenager lol and my poor hurt Ham! i just wanna go make him feel better. :(

but yeah, great job, carry on soon! :D

T*R*O*Y
nki chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
i've been reading this silently but this chapter is just something i had to say it...this is some storyline,,i was really hating bella but what happened was just so sad...still., that doesn't stop me from hoping that it will still be jakehamilton in the end...oh well...keep going...i'm on the edge of my seat:)nki
TwirlyGirly2k chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
aw poor Bella! i don't even like her that much, but this is so bad!

this chapter is MUCH better in terms of grammar and everything, well done!

keep going, this is so interesting! :)

TwirlyGirly2k chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
ouch! i can see this NOT being a happy fic! good twist though, can't wait to see what happens next... :)