Reviews for Keeping it in the Closet
Zoser chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Made me laugh along with Janet and Daniel.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I love it! I think part of it were absolutely hilarious! I love that Sam disconnects the feed! That probably means that she was the first one to know about the storage closet! Love it!~
TLWROX chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
LOVE LOVE LOVE Daniel/Janet! They are SO cute! This was such a funny fic- you captured Jack perfectly! :) :) :)
gothangelgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Ah this was exactly what I needed after re-watching Heroes 1 & 2! Bravo! (I am so jealous of Janet! Gr!)

I do have to agree with her on Daniel's mussed hair, though . . . le sigh!

Thanks for the awesome little trip into the (regrettably small) fantasy land known as Janet/Daniel shippiness!

-K

P.S. The Jack/Sam stuff was good too, but I'm really more of a Janet/Daniel shipper myself.
Trunks Ichijouji chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Hahaha! They were making out in a storage closet? This was quite entertaining. And then Sam and Jack appear there? Priceless..
Elysium chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Daniel, dinner, wine. Yes, life is good. Especially when Sam and Jack come round the local local makeout point for a little fun of their own and find it locked. Janet and Daniel get some free entertainment and I loved the story. Make a sequal where Daniel and Janet catch Sam and Jack again! It's always funny!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
That was good.
Vicki595 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Hehe, I love your theory on why Daniel's hair was all mussed up *bg*

I thought it looked fluffy when that episode aired... my thought was that he'd grabbed Janet's shampoo by mistake in the shower that morning ;)
oops chapter 1 . 6/7/2004