Reviews for Neverland
steamboat chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Beautifully done! Thank you, so very much, for sharing!
tygrik chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
thanks for the story. I like your writings. Your description of voices etc
eridani chapter 11 . 4/2/2005
That is possibly the most touching characterisation I have ever read of H&M. Wow. That whole story was just so beautifully written- I really like the way you reflect and contrast the positions and feelings of the charcaters through the surrounding a/o natural environment. You have some very descriptive and effective imagery here; it's a technique you use in a lot of your writing, I've noticed, and you do it so well.

Something that may or may not be to my benefit to admit is that my knowledge of the events of the last four seasons of JAG is sketchy at best- however, the conviction and honesty with which you wrote your characters saw that it was hardly a problem at all. This is a really fantastic piece of work, and I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Emily chapter 11 . 9/15/2004
You did an excellent job. Keep up the good work.
starryeyes10 chapter 11 . 9/14/2004
great story.
LizD chapter 10 . 9/12/2004
And thank you for letting them go on this trip!

PS: Just a quick note to say how much I love Cape Cod and the Islands. Just got back from my annual visit to family up there and I miss it already.
LizD chapter 11 . 9/12/2004
"The words ran together and blended, but she could still hear them distinctly." Finally they are talking and hearing each other. Very very very well done. Thank you for a very great read.

I will be sorry if this is your last, but I do understand the need to move on. But please know that if you do get inspired or if you move on to write something else and post it here, you have at least one reader that will be over joyed when the author alert hits the inbox. Thanks again.
LizD chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
"When he was a boy, too young to understand the cold, he loved to jump into the pool without testing the waters. After the initial shock wore off, after his scream had faded, the water always felt so good." Very very nice. Harm leaps without looking and Mac tests the waters. Very nice indeed.
LizD chapter 8 . 9/12/2004
The paint on the door images were inspired. I may be reading too much into them, but how like Mac to have 'painted' her life with "too much paint and too little time spent applying it." Had she left herself open and vulnerable to take "too long to dry" to be "tacky and easily damaged"? Can we blame that on her upbringing, or does Mac need to take responsibility at some point, strip of the paint, sand down the door and do it right? Isn't Harm a little like that too? I guess they both need a good carpenter. Excellent. Thank you.
Radiorox chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
"Never Say Never" I agree! Would make a cool name for an eppie of H and M getting together - Learning the hard way to never say never. ;) Great story! :) Jackie.
suz573 chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
Please continue...it is such a touching story.
starryeyes10 chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
great story.
NavyCB chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
Please let it be Harm. Let him shake her from her depression and make everything alright for at least one night.
NavyCB chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
LizD chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
"She knew that she had settled in her choices. And she knew, now, that it didn't matter." Great line. Great sentiment. Mac does settle to NOT BE ALONE instead of going after something or someone that she wants. And it doesn't have to be Harm.

"The self-pity was a wave that she couldn't stop and it annoyed her to hear the words whisper out. Empty ..." I hope it annoys her enough to get up and get the door.

Thanks for the great read - Mac's pain and sadness is palpable.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »