Reviews for Return to Sender
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
sweet

update plz
gigglemeister chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
this is o funny! hehehehe bird eat the bees heheheheh great story!
Shout2danorth91 chapter 8 . 4/27/2005
Great chapter! I kinda feel bad for Tomoe...well...no I DON'T! pwease update soon!
gigglemeister chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
love! it!
Amaya-Oneesama chapter 8 . 4/11/2005
Cute so far. Nice chapter. Update soon!
kinai chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
thank you for making this pro-kaoru chap. i wish she would be exalted (is that the right word?) more yet!
kolia chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
do you have to make tomoe all wonderful? i'm sorry but i don't want kenshin to love HER! what happened to dear kao?
kenshin's girl chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
haha this is a cool story. and by the sounds of it kenshin i gonna end up with kaoru after all lol...well keep up the good work and update soon.
kimberlyann chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
kenshin get to have detention with soujiro? i'm jealous!or maybe not...

interesting plot
lendra too lazy to sign in as lendra-chan o-o chapter 8 . 4/8/2005
omg, soujiro. That's awesome. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU LINNIE! *hugs* YOU UPDATED WITHOUT ME HAVING TO SCOLD YOU!

I am so journaling this.

Anyway! It was GREAT! I laughed at so many things, ctinged at others, and much more. Anyway, don't take half a year to update next time, hun' :P

~Alendra

ps. Zakuja darling. Kaisui hun
Amaya-Oneesama chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Are you going to update anytime soon? I was really enjoying your story, then it suddenly just wasn't updated anymore...;_;
Lendra-chan chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
LINNIE! :O Hi :D I'm at school right now! :D It's March! in the year of 2005! The seventh! The day after we had that talk! And stuff! And I'm happy! Because I'm reading your story.

And I'm laughing like an idiot and everyone is staring at me; we're in the french class. Omg I'm so hyper so I thought I'd review yoou and all that craap! :D

It's too bad you've totally lost interest in fanfiction D: Anyway, we gotta get together sometime next weekend. (This weekend I have a party so I'm sorta tied up _ ;; forgive me for that)

Anywho! This is going to be one long stinkin' review so I'm gonna stop typing! :D Yeah...about now.

~Alendra Harris

bff 4 ever! (good job dewd!)
Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 7 . 9/21/2004
Ditox-chan...

three chapter reviews in one... they were are fabulous. The humor is priceless (and, yes, I HATE TOMOE TOO!).

Watch what you're using your (ly) words for and make sure you aren't putting them in the wrong places or over using them. Also, make certain you are using the right one to effective describe the emotion or action you are trying to get across.'lowly' does not indicate lowering something like a tone or a voice, it is used to describe a state of being. Lowly Humble, humiliated, poor, poverty stricken... that sort of thing. You would need to use a phrase to describe the drop in a tone of voice or a different word such as 'softly' or 'faintly' or even 'sadly'.

'Pitifully' means to have or feel pity for someone. You can not show the 'action of pitifully', it is an averb modifier not an action itself. 'shaking his head pitifully' sounds strange. 'Pity' is an emotion... shaking your head is not. 'shaking his head apologetically...' would work better. Do you see what I am saying? (ly) words can be very confusing to work with. The best way to see if you have the right one is to read the sentence outloud.

Also, when you write dialogue, do not ever put two people speaking in the same sentence group or paragraph. Always seperate each individual person into his own sentence. Otherwise, it can become very confusing for your readers.

The word 'illiterate' means 'unable to read or unable to comprehend. If the 'geeks' are computer-illiterate how can they be best friends with their computers and laptops? Know your words when you use them, sweetie. (LOLOLOLOLOLOL the apple this is funny... my oldest son has a friend who is EXACTLY like that... he is funnier than shit!)

DENSE? LMAO! Kenshin is the densest male ever created my man or anime! That's funny!

And Club Kenshin-gumi is born! Fabulous! I loved it! Update soon, girly. It's a good story.
Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
Ditox-chan,

Graduate? High school? Good for you! Go get 'em girly!

Note: 'Perfectly nervous'... a postive/negative. Bad combination. 'Nervous to the roots of my hair..' 'nervous' is usually the modifier not the modified, unless you used another negative... 'nauseatingly nervous..'

Watch your 'tenses'... you used 'following night' when it should read 'previous night'.

LOLOLOLOLOLgotta love some of the spelling errors. don't be mad... you made up some great words. I can laugh because I do it all the time. If I didn't have a spell checker, I would have created my own language by now. IE: apologative-apologetic, retyping-retying.

The try-outs were OUTSTANDING! I LMAO!

Tsuki-san
Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
I was giggling and laughing so much through this whole chapter that I forgot to look for problems. LOLOLOL. Can't wait to read about the try-outs... this has to be good. Well done, Ditox. This was a great chapter.

Kanzen ne Tsuki