Reviews for Storyteller
Dear you,
I am absolutely positively in love with this story. I sometimes wish it would longer but tbh it's perfect as it is.
Love
Fuzz
RandomTurtle chapter 10 . 6/6
I read the whole thing in an hour, it was wonderful. You gave this whole world such imagination an thought, you could claim to be Wendy yourself! And I love your Wendy, she's so sassy and witty, "I'm afraid I've been so awestruck by your profound words and fitting acts that I find myself positively speechless" was when I knew this was going to be funny and well worth the read. Holding out hope that we will find out what happens with Peters plan, and who melisande is, but even if we don't the last chapter is still satisfactory enough that I don't feel disappointed that it's not finished but quite thankful that I've read it in the first place.
Ok so I may have gone overboard with the praise a little, but it's not every day you find a fic as good as this one. So, to summarise, love it, hope for more but a resolute fan if it's finished as it is, and keep writing coz you are clearly talented.
nonny chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I'm guessing you're a fan of Labyrinth? I can definitely see a lot of influence here.
Azrie chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
And so, Wendy's story is finished, again.. Something darkly sweet and ephemeral that dances at the edges of dream and reality. A little bit more grown up and shades of grey as opposed to only summer laughter and fickle, wicked seas. It is a terribly fitting end for Wendy, but can a Storyteller be written into a story without repercussions, I wonder?

Thanks, I enjoyed it quite a lot.
Az.
arcangeldjr chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Your Wendy is delightful. I love the give and take dynamic between her and Jack. Oh they are dancing a very old dance together.
arcangeldjr chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I see what you did there, with the eyeball lichen. The Goblin King would be proud.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
You are an extremely gifted writer. Your writing is poetic, and I love how vivid the imagery is in your story. Everything just flows and your wording is perfect and detailed. Fantastic story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
after just two chapters, i'm hooked.
RevDorothyL chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Complexity and ambiguity was never more enchanting and compelling! Nice work.
Applekat chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
That was rather lovely. It's so rare that an author can add creatures or characters to a world without making them sound silly and out of place, but yours were so very Neverland.
TheDayDreamingWriter chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
"Which do you think, left or right?" & "You wouldn't go either way? That's not remarkably helpful, you know." & The Eyeball Lichen Labyrinth references?
Great so far :)
Royalraven007 chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
This was a fantastic story! You are very discriptive in your storytelling and it kept me throughly entranced for literally hours now I really shouldn't be reading such things when I should be studying but honestly that was an amazing story :) Good job!

Ps Jack is one of my favorite character names Awesome :)
Royalraven007 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
So that's where that quote was from, I was certain it was familiar from somewhere
Royalraven007 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow! The detail! I could hear Hooks voice reading this to me in my mind Well done!