Reviews for A Brother's Bond
Joanne N. Grey chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
Superkat, this was AWESOME! I loved it, every single bit. It was absolutely amazing. And you know a weird thing, Donnie's my second fav turtle after Mikey too, so we're like twins on that note... more or less

Anyways, this, I can't seem to say it enough, was very very awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Joanne N. Grey chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
You know, I almost didn't want to finish this chapter. I was afraid of what would happen. And when I did read it through to completion, I had one eye closed.
That being said, I am really enjoying myself. This is really well written. Gotta get back to reading. Later.
flikaroo chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
I really enjoyed this tale. The overlay of the turtles younger years worked very well. Bravo!
CelandineGranger chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
This was a very enjoyable story! You're a great writer!
WildChild13 chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUUUUUCH
You published this when I was TWO for petes sake but this is extremely good. Great job! Screw Ratcliph. You're a douchebag, sir. This was very well written! This is my third time reading this (it doesn't get old) and yeah. Good job yo!
bookworm563 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
MIKEY DON'T YOU DARE DIE ONE ME!
bookworm563 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU DID DR. CARATAGAN! DO YOU? YOU KINAPPED AN INNOCENT TURTLE WHO IS SICK, ALONE, AND HELPLESS, FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT REASON! YOUR A STUPID CRUEL HEARTLESS WOMEN! YOUR LUCKY IM NOT IN THAT STORY, OR YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD RIGHT NOW!
bookworm563 chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
This is just terrible, Mikey is sick, These people want to hunt down the turtles, and now they might know where the turtles live! Haven't they gone through enough!
WildChild13 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Wooooow. This is so good! I love it! I'll keep rereading it for a while, probably. You don't have many fics out there quite like this. Great job!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Awww... Mikey's better. Yey! Well done.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
I made it to Chapter 10 without being affected. But when Splinter said eh would like to spend the night alone with a dying Mikey, I really fought to maintain my eyes dry.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
I knew it was the goonies! Its one of my favorite movies.
( )
ILikeToSneeze chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
This was really good!
MissCookiiie chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Great story! :)
rp chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
i really love the story! i was tense, happy, scared, and angry at all the right places. and i'm glad that mikey lived.