Reviews for A Brother's Bond
GirlforGod99 chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
coool
NotYourGrandparentsPenPal chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I Loved your story!
sometimes the flashbacks really confused me.
but all in all i Loved it!
and thanks for not killing mikey LoL
g.C.l.C.d chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
poor mikey
Sakusei chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
This is really one of the most amazing- NO, it's THE most amazing, heart-breaking, well-written, sad, emotional, perfect... *goes on for exactly 2.33 minutes* ... TMNT stories I have ever read in my life, and believe me when I say I've read, and written, plenty! Thank you for letting a fan of all these things read such an out-of-this-reality creation. Your talent with words is unmatched! 3
lilskystar chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

This week was one of the hardest in my life. I was sick for all the freakin' week and had to go to the hospital three times. I also had to go to the lab to do some medical test... :S I had the worse week of all my life but every day, I read chaps of your story and felt no more alone. I felt like Mikey understood how I was feeling. I was always in my bed, crying because of the pain and fever but readin' this comforted me. I'm still not fully recovered but I'm feelin' better than before! Love your ideaaa!

Thank you for this. Not only your story is awesome but it also helps! ;) It gives support in hard moment of sickness. Thank you again!

lilskystar
Dreams.Rewritten chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
I've loved this fic for ages 3 I'm so glad I found it again and was able to reread it! Thanks for writing something so amazing. :)
SonicStories101 chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
best story i've read in quite awhile. very refreshing and awesome!
animegirl9894 chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
that was so awsome! i really thouht mikey was going to die there 4 a second. im really happy he didnt!
tmntlover2013 chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
Jenihenpen chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
This is adorable! I love the little flashback scenes and the way all the brothers totally care for each other. I think I'll be re-reading this for some time to come _~
Cheesemobile chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
Wow. I finally finished this story. It was really well done. All the characters were very real and I love a ack Mikey and all the family-ness tbta surrounds him. Really great job, I hope to read more from you!
Brittany-Mel chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
Leo's the one who can't cook at all don can cook but not very well Raph can cook 2
HaiJu chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
Turtles can have oodles of personality! My little bro has a pet turtle, and despite missing a leg, it's one of the pluckiest little animals I've ever met.

Anyhoo... this story was interesting; the OC fit in nicely, and I liked the way you interspersed the parallel story of Raph's illness. Thanks for writing!

~Hj
pheoniox chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
that was an awsome story! oh yeagh i have a story its called Mdnight snack please read it, it has mikey in it! thankies
Ninjagirl27 chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! You had me certain he was gonna' die like 3 times, even though you basically said he wouldn't, but I apparently wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to that note. Keep it up dude! Sorry, Onion/Sour Cream Sunchip induced hyperness has kicked in. I'll give you a better review another day. Bye!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »