Reviews for Impossible Dreams
What happened next?!
AriaBelikov chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
Update... Now... Must... Know what happens now! XD
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
I love this story. I keep reading until five in the morning. I hope you update one day, I look forward to it :)
Kikachoo chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
Please update your story. You haven't in 6 years (almost 7) and I really like it. I can't find many good Inuyasha stories anymore, and this certainly ranks as one of the highest I have come across. Plus, it makes Kagome out to be a VERY powerful being, which I absolutely love! Kagome is my favorite character (Same level with Inuyasha) and I love to read stories about her. Please update again, I can't stand it with where you left off. Please and thank you.
Sumire Jane chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
That's it?! Hello lady... what happenned with naraku? What did he want to do? What happened to kagome? Did kanna really survive?
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
wow. loved that last part. i hope Kannas ok!

this cant be the end though can it? update soon! please!
Sesshomarusam3 chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
that was so beautiful! im almost crying!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Great story, i love it so far!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 25 . 6/4/2012
And you haven't updated yet, because...?
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
I will never understand men.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
I can only imagine KOUGA'S reaction to all this. Great job on the mushy romance scene by the way.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Oh boy, good thing kouga isn't there. This was certainly an embarassing, awkward chapter for both inuyasha and kagome. Sango and miroku won't be letting them forget about that.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
He obviously likes her, I don't know why he denies it.
I'm.Working.on.a.Username chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Really good!
I'm.Working.on.a.Username chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
I am on chapter 10 and I really want you to pick Riiiiiiiiiiiinnn! I Rin and I hope others agree to pick Rin but PLEASE PICK RIN! Love the story so far.
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »