Reviews for Foxed!
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 9 . 6/28
Man, Kakashi really ships Naruto and Sasuke. Same here though! YEAH!

Anyways, awesome story. It had a great storyline and everything was written amazingly. You're really an expert or something. Hope to read more of your stories soon!

~Swaggidy
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 8 . 6/28
AH! F UCKING ADORABLE DAMMIT! THAT WAS THE BEST SCENE EVER! FOX!NARUTO TRYING TO GET SASUKE TO REALIZE HOW HE FEELS AND LICKING HIM AND f ucking amazing man. dang! Amazing. AWESOME!
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 7 . 6/28
whoa...
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 6 . 6/28
Ah, closer to the real deal. I want Sasuke and Naruto to realize each other already and go running off into the sunset. And then some stuff too.
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 5 . 6/28
Ah! I freaking love this!
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 4 . 6/28
Aw man, Sakura's entered the story now. She's cool and all, just don't like her and all. I hope this goes down well for Naruto! Awesome chapter though.
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 3 . 6/28
I wish I could see a blushing Sasuke too. That would be epic. lol!
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 2 . 6/28
Another great chapter i just read. This is awesome. Can't wait for the showering! Bwahahahaha!
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 1 . 6/28
AH! Awesome! I love this idea! But what happens when people start looking for nAruto and Sasuke gets suspicious! Dang it! I'm gonna find out. Thank you author-san for writing this and it's an awesome beginning too!
Shit that was really cute
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 9 . 2/13
It was good. I liked Naruto being a fox and all his moments with Sasuke as a fox.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
OMFG YUS
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING!
Naruto7771 chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
Cute :3
DnMikado chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
That was great! Absolutely loved it! Aww Naruto as a fox! And they are so cute together!

Sakura can take a hike somewhere under the deep deep sea!