Reviews for Foxed!
OMFG YUS
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING!
Naruto7771 chapter 9 . 6/28
Cute :3
DnMikado chapter 9 . 6/6
That was great! Absolutely loved it! Aww Naruto as a fox! And they are so cute together!

Sakura can take a hike somewhere under the deep deep sea!
Love it omg the best this and me so happy thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Cute
But didn't, I've up to summary. Don't promise fox ears and tail on Naruto then not give them.
Love it, but change the summary
Zana chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
That was pretty spectacular. Thank you for having ideas... i want a fox naruto now *sigh*. BUT IT'S OVER AJDSHFAJFHAKJD ITS THE ENDDDDD I NEED A NEW ONE QUICK!
Zana chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
... But gutter minds are fun XD. And I want them to sooo bad, but I'm cool with pg13 for now. It's amazing, keep it up please.
Annari Love chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
hehe! Sakura bashing. And in chapter 1 or so. We can't help that we've got our minds in the gutter. Sasuke with wet dreams of naruto is hot. Annyway. this was sweet, but next time, make it more heated please. Sauke is forever the seme! SasuNaru fangirls XD.
Kazune157489 chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
This is awesome~! I love how well paced this is xD Naruto x Sasuke 3.
Lol sakura is like unaware of anything _
joe chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
This is pretty legit
jupimako chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
My brain was on 'SQUEEE!' mode for the entirety of this story.
pr0Twerkerm8 chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Twerk, just twerk and everything you ever dreamed of will cum trough...Lol
bazzpop00 chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
wow this story did so much for me! I laughed, I cried, I smirked, I was fangirling (is that even a word? eh in my book it is), this story was amazing!
this was by far the best sasunaru I have read so far...I wish I was as half as good at writing as you are i'll probably go and read other stories you have done and reread this over and over again, I loved it too much! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
I loved it so much!X3 It was literally the best sasunaru-fanfiction i've ever read333