Reviews for Broken Chord
Nicole Orr chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
ARGH! I am so mad this is the last chapter! This is the best I've ever read on here and I was hooked on the first chapter! Please, please write more! I am bookmarking this page and will be checking back regularly!
Nicole Katrine O chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
SO not going to be happy when I've finished all you've posted! According to this site, you haven't updated in quite awhile. Does that mean you aren't going to and it's done? I would be VERY sad. This story incredible and you nail the characters personalities.

This line was particularly poetic:
And sleep stole Blanders from Stephen's frantic mind and torpedo-torn gut.
Nicole Katrine O chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Okay, crap.
I absolutely adore this story.
I can tell that when I read everything you have, I am going to be desperate for more!
Of any fanfiction based on these characters, only YOU do them justice!
You have their dialog NAILED.
BRAVO, please bring on more chapters!
Heroicfantasyfan chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
this is a great fic! personally I prefer when it is Maturin who is wounded or captured... will Maturin be wounded or captured?

Looking forward for the rest!
moowashere14 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
This is excellent! Please don't give up on it, I don't know what I'll do...
Eliza Aacher chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Nice to see that this hasn't been abandoned... :)
LittleGreenTroll chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Wow this is so great!Com'on you can't possibly stop now! This is one of the best stories I've ever read.
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
That French captain is just mean! He's got my blood boiling, like the rest of this story (except the story has my blood boiling in a good way!). You really, really must continue this. I'm in love!

Countess Verona Dracula chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Excellent job again with this. I'm impressed with the originality of your idea- I don't think I ever would've thought how the crew would survive without Jack, but it's certainly a very interesting experiment. I can't wait to see where you go next!

Countess Verona Dracula chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Another very exciting chapter! I was a bit confused at first because I wasn't sure if it took place before or after the prologue, but it was otherwise very good. You could do with a bit more description, I think, but your dialogue is excellent.

Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow. This is certainly off to a very, very intriguing start! I'd say more, but I've got to go keep reading!

Hope of Freedom chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
This is really good. Interesting idea. Please update soon. :-)
AngelRC22 chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
"bullet would"

Doh! I meant bullet _wound_ of course ...

silly me ...
AngelRC22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Oh hey, you updated! Please carry on with this. I've enjoyed what I've read so far - hurt/comfort addict that I am! *g*

Just one thing - isn't the bullet would in Jack's left arm, not his right?
C-3POandStickFigureBarbie chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
Stephen needs a hug... this looks like the beginnings of another triumph from a ...well, Master.