Reviews for Altered Life
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
omg that ending was great
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
very cool story line i love the insight on how the girl felt when she almost killed wyatt
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 45 . 12/30/2004
Great story, I love how it took a complete turn around when it looked like it was going to Wyatt and Victoria and it had change to Chris and Victoria. Very realistic, charmed wise anyway. Wasn't extremely fond of the very last line there though.
Acacia Jules chapter 45 . 10/14/2004
Not really a fan of Chris and Victoria. It's not that I don't like Victoria, I just don't like the two together. It's too contrived . . . . Maybe I just like the underdog too much. Was alway a huge Cole fan, maybe that's why I was feeling bad for Andrew the whole time, and how he kind of got his heart stomped on . . . .

Don't get me wrong, I'm the hugest Chris fan in the world, well, Future Chris who went into the past. I hope that when he went back into the future, he had both sets of memories, so he could remember his time as the Charmed one's whitelighter. Not to mention his Bianca.
Acacia Jules chapter 36 . 10/14/2004
I just thought of something, why didn't Paige just ORB the ring off Andrew's finger? wouldn't that have been much quicker, and less gross?
Acacia Jules chapter 35 . 10/14/2004
You know, bodies stop smelling after a couple years. They don't stay 'juicy' forever. Plus, they do lots of things, to preserve the body when they prepare it for burial, remove things, replace things, sew things shut . . . .
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 45 . 9/13/2004
IT WAS GREAT!
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 13 . 9/9/2004
Good so far
jessica chapter 45 . 8/27/2004
hey that was a good story a little long for me but it was good. please write more on your other fanfictions on the subject. I'm a charmed fan also if you want to contact me send an e-mail to I-am-gamer-hear-me-roar.
gcbilly riotgirl evilqueen chapter 39 . 8/10/2004
hey great fanfic

but i gotta say the part tht made me laugh the most (not saying tht ur fanfic is completely funny which it is cuz i think every thing is:D) was the February 17th part cuz its my b-day yay
NoAlias chapter 45 . 8/6/2004
Sorry I haven't been reviewing, I've been in Hawai'i. But I thought that this ending was great. I loved the cliffhanger. It would be nice if everyone could live happily ever after, but that's not quite as fun now is it? I'm looking forward to the sequel.
gcbilly riotgirl evilqueen chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
great chapie:D
rnya chapter 45 . 7/28/2004
this story was like so cool. i mean i really enjoyed it and i hope that u make up a new story cause ur a brilliant auther. so keep up the excellent work. the ending was so unexpected!
shortie4283 chapter 45 . 7/27/2004
that was a really great ending to your story. i can't wait to read the next one!
Tigerdrake chapter 45 . 7/26/2004
Well, that's a lovely little cliffhanger. *sarcasam*

So your gonna have that sequel out soon, right? ... RIGHT!