Reviews for Puppy Love Stargazing
grace searcy chapter 5 . 6/20
Wolfstar's Child chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I love the references in the names here! The story's great,pleaseee continue! :D
Birdgirl204 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Ah, I'd been wondering if you knew about his eyes after the first chapter of Lunar . . . well, Sirius' part. I'd have to disagree - my eyes are grey, but look blue if one's not looking very, very closely. But, yes, black hair and blue eyes is DEFINITELY sexy. And green eyes.
Norwegian Moonflower chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Great story! No Peter in Gryffindor is wonderfull! Were you having fun with the names in the Sorting? hehe:)
DriedStarDono chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
I'll make this short n sweet so i can get on to the next chapter and keep eating my chocolate syrup: great chapter, love the names you picked to be sorted, lol!
Potterhead123 chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
I just wanted to say I LOVE this story - please update soon!

lol, i noticed how you put daniel and emma in as students... lol, and alice wonderland... :)

update soon! please...!
ikari chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
I don't mean to be rude or pushy but PLEASE FINISH THIS FIC! along with it's...other half!
evil older sister chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
It took me five chapters to realize that this was AU, Congrats
X-mas Girl chapter 5 . 9/1/2004
Alice Wonderland? where did you come up with that, and may I politely suggest it be AliSON Wonderland? I've heard that there's some girl out there actually named that (y'know, the gossip thing where there's someone who knows someone else who knows someone else who's best friends with...) Anyways, I love this fic, update soon!
StolenSoul4818 chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
MEOW! That was awesome! It never did make sense on how Petter got into Gryffindor. He never seemed...the type. Oh well.. Sleezy little rat. (MWUHAHAHAHA BAD PUN!)
Lilsi chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
woho great as well, mwaha i was right about it beeing snape...

loving your story...

happy bday too -
LythTaeraneth chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
But Peter was a Gryffindor . . .
Kynny chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
So again: Happy Bithday!

It's really cute how the same story is different just because of the pov - the details and all... Great job!

Carry on!

Kynny
korosu chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
-snickers-

I thought that it was my brain taking the mickey when I thought I read out "Gomez Adams" as the first to be sorted. But then again, I also thought the same when I thought I read Tom, Emma, and Dan getting sorted as well. -smirks- And how *nice* (slur) of you to place puffy old Pettigrew in Hufflepuff, for everyone's sake (although I doubt whether anyone would care where he would be Sorted into, really).

Let me just place a small chunk of constructive criticism though - although I love that you put care into details, I thought that it kind of hampers the pacing of the story - with this kind of pacing, if you intend for it to go all the way through seventh year and graduation, it might take you approximately 50 bazillion chapters. -giggles- I'm not saying this in a derogatory manner, just in a way a reviewer would when commenting about a story. No hard, I hope..! All my best...
Seraphina Pyra chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
This seems to be coming along nicely.