Reviews for Walk On By
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Yoko: POCKY!

um, um, okay!

The story was really cute, cliche, but cute!

Poor oliver... *cries in a corner*

STRAWBERRY POCKY PLEASE!

Kira: Wow, that was REALLY fucked up random, even for you!

Yoko: Thanks, POCKY!

Kira: o-0 someone please help me... *whimpers*
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
that was really cute. well done
fire vixon chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
aw that really tugged at my heart strings i hope ytou write another one soon
Angel-Gina chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i think this fanfic was really cute...

and the song fit in perfectly.. hehe
SilveryKitsune chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Silver: Darn! I missed another one! And i actually read this one before too! ::smashes head into the glass closet::

Kwok: ::shakes his head and puts a pillow before silver smashes her head into the glass:: You have to learn to BE CAREFUL! -.-

Silver: ::rubs head:: oops...i did it again ;; (no, i didn't intentionally want to say that as the Britney Spears's song). Sorry about that, Kwok.

Kwok: ::'chn'ed:: ::walks out of the door to the garden::

Silver: ;; i guess i'm going to have to be more careful, ni? Anyway, please write another Enrique/Oliver fanfic, okie? I'm going to try write one eventually during the summer, it's part of my "have-to-do" list ;; Jaa~ Keep writing! Oh! It made me cry, too! It's so touching!
hack fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
You are retarded oliver is a girl my god do you or dont you watch the show
Tiamat Atardecer chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
It was a very cute fic _. I hope you write more fics of them.

Yeah, there haven't been many Majestics fics lately.

Luna de canela chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Wonderful fic!
Badger Off chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Aw! Kawaii! I love Oliver/Enrique, you're totally right there should be more! I would write some, but I have a million fics I have to continue... (Sweatdrop) Uhahahaha...
kkslover9 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
That was so sad. And so good. Wah! Write...*sniffle* more...*sniffle*
BaralaiLuver chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
... that was beautiful! (Like all of your other fics are, but! This is ollie/enrie!) Me? How did I make u make a story? Me confused. O, well. see ya later! *sigh* i love johnny, ya know? *pulls out a massive chainsaw* so, don't make a deathfic on him... ya know? *sigh*