Reviews for Solace
Charmed4lyfe19 chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
ugh this would have been a good plot line for season 5 I hate how the writers of the show are so stupid -.- they should be reading fanfiction to write there show then it would have been more popular.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
NICE
pheobep3 chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Cole is suposdely did he get hurt?
justawritier chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
awsome story.
brolly501 chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
great story i loved it
Sherry chapter 15 . 11/17/2007
wow! dat was so sweet, i just read da whole thing, nd cant get over how good it wuz. im totally obsessed wit phoebe and cole, they so belonged 2gether, nd i wuz bummed when they vanquished him. im glad u made them get back 2gether. ive gotta say, dat wuz 1 of the best fan fics ive read! thanx so much :)
Novmber.Swan chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
great story. Love the way you illsutrated Cole and his ability to read Phoebe like an open book.
Amor-Sorprendente chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
OMG! I LOVE this story! It is my fav story ever! It made me cry at the end! You have got to write another story! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!
Jassmone chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
Hey, I just read all 15 of your episodes of Solace in two days. It was very interesting, and I loved it. It was just like a real charmed serious. I also agree, cole should have never left the series, and they should have married, thank you so much for writing this piece of work. I can pretend it really hapened in the series. Nice Job!
ShadowWren chapter 15 . 5/31/2006
I luv Solace!
chocolatepopcorn chapter 15 . 4/7/2006
great story! i really liked the ending, that is SO what should have really happened. Be careful of your use of the word 'smirk', you use it a lot. i loved how you brought Prue back, yay! anyway, good job.
chunky-01 chapter 15 . 12/20/2005
i loved this story, ur a really good writer!
jalicia chapter 15 . 10/16/2005
I just finished reading your Phoebe and Cole fanfiction story called "Solace", and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it. I wish that season five could have had phoebe standing up for Cole and helping him. I just saw the "Centenial Charmed" episode on rerun t.v. last week and all the episodes leading up to it, were all depressing how they treated cole in the end. That is why I love fanfiction so much because we can read stories about the way things should have been.

Anyways, I hope you continue to write more cole/phoebe stories in the future because I would love to read more.

Take care and enjoy watching season three on DVD. Over here in the states, season three on DVD doesn't come out until November. I am looking forward to when it does come out because I have not seen season three episodes before.

Once again, I loved your writing.

Take care

Sincerely,

J. Alicia
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
I absolutely love this story! And the ending is perfect. Inevitable is perfect for Phoebe and Cole - this is how things should be. Your story is extremely well written and the dialogue is so real - I can see everything happening in front of my eyes. I hope you will write another Phoebe and Cole story soon.
Mickis chapter 15 . 9/18/2005
Great ending, but that was to be expected coming from you. I so wish Phoebe and Cole could end up together like this on the REAL show as well. In fact, I'm still a helpless hoper, keeping all my fingers and toes crossed until the very last episode of that show has aired.

Oh, and lucky you for purchasing season 3. That is by far my favorite season! Great job!