Reviews for Only an Accident
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Should been seto/anzu
GlimerOfhope chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
it's weird to leave a review after so many years, but it's not like I could do it earlier. such a story with such a plot is a real loss and think that we waited until chapter 7 to see any intraction between serenity and kaiba, but none came '

you should pick it up when you left it, you have a lovely style and some years went by, you should have immensly inmproved by now. Just for the thought!
RaKne chapter 7 . 4/26/2005
no plz u have to make it tea/seto...they just have to be together!
Serenity Wintirs chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
Great story. Please make it SetoxShizyka. ~gets on floor and begs~
RiterAnonymous chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Oh! Make this a seto/serenity one! i absolutely hate Anzu!

Emaraled Ruby chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Okay this is good but it will be better if you defintaley make this a Seto/Tea please,just update soon,bye _
tombmistress chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
good story, i have to admit. keep it up! i hope this'll be a seto/Anzu fic! i just luv that pairing! Well, wnough of that, you're a good author, don't put yourself down so much._
Gone Away 2345 chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
Look what you did...don't worry, I already have a feeling of what's going to happen next...update soon!
Tinyflyer02 chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
Good Chapter! Can't wait for the next one _ Plz update when you can. Thanks
terry chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
hey good job on this story.
ElvenQueen-BeautifulAnd D chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
Deserae Jocelyn chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
Me again! That was kinda short. (sniff) Hahaha! Kaiba got wet! Next chappie! Seto POV! Please! I like how he thinks! It's fun to see how he'll make fun of everyone. I read this story's reviews. Looks like they're expecting a Shizuka/Seto. You could go that way but Shizuka doesn't stick up for herself. Anzu does and it's funny to see her and Seto fight! But I have a feeling (based on your first chapter) you'll go with Shizuka/ Seto. Which is perfectly fine! I like it either way! That's what online buds are for! Accept what you have to say! Oh and I finally put up ch 8!
SetoSerenity4ever chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
oh please make the story seto/serenity! i love them together! on the contrary...i hate anzu -wrinkles nose- i love your story! -smiles-
Deserae Jocelyn chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
I know my story's to OOC! * Sniff * Oh well, I'm trying to fix that in my next chapter. Poor Shizuka! I know how she feels. But I don't do anything to get tired all the time. At least she has a reason. Will you put more chapters in Seto's POV? I know he's hard to write but... I like him! Anyway keep it up!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
Uh oh, the grades are dropping...poor Shiz. Update this soon!