Reviews for Our Tree
Yaken chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A sweet oneshot, congratulations:)
Angie chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was beautiful! I couldn't stop 'aww-ing'. :)
Lilac Lenalee chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh, I simply loved that! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it, it had this nice lightness to it that somehow still held such immesne emotion, like I said it was so enjoyable. _ I really liked the way you described their feelings for each other, the contrast was excellent, and the idea in general with their tree and everything was so serene. Awesome job! 3
Omega-Xros-Heart chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I can't believe this story was written nearly six years ago. I love it.

Great job writing this small fic.
ShadowRose18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
purely purely angelic

wow, breathtaking much?

and a perfect ending

and their relationship is nice and trusting _

Like the idea of a special tree and their names in an angel

nicely written and great idea. wish i would write like u xD
light everlasting chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
KAWAII! very cute story! keep it up! TAKARI 4ever!

-light everlasting
897958769869859 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
really cute story
silverknight426 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This fic is really beautiful. Very deep and very lovely. It describes the beautiful relationship Hikari and Takeru has. A perfect 10 in my view.
Lavenian chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Aw! That was so sweet, cute and everything else that makes Takari great.

Though, truth be told, It's only my second favorite. But one of my ultimate faves nonetheless!
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That was really good. I loved it.

Sarah
Kay chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Aw! So cute loved it!
crypticdragons chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This review is extremely late, since i just found out about this story, and you probably already know this, but that story was just wonderful. I'm gonna check out your others, if you have any, after this. I really wish Takeru and Hikari ended up together... i dunno why they didn't, they were the best and most obvious. Compared to them, i wouldn't mind about all the others NOT ending up together. But anyways... i hope you keep writing like you do, because i'm not much of a reader, but anything Takari related i'll love, even if it's written poorly. But this, my friend, was in my opinion, far from poor.
DJMe chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Beautiful...:)
Fic Slayr chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
aw so cute
aznpipa chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
aw..that's so cute..! i know this is a late review..but i just read it..that was so good.! i loved it..!