Reviews for The Transformers: Generation One Universe Series
rcmartin chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
i just found this story i'm only up to chapter 5 but so far i think it's great i really like that you put the two moons that orbited earth from the beast wars in this story.
Jetplague chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
To: Shadow of Chaos -

Hey thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. This is the revamp remember...I'm starting off with a clean slate. I've always hated the fact that Primus legend has been so re-arranged that nobody has a clue as to what his true origins are. He was a slave, created by the Quints, that became something more then just a mindless machine. PERIOD! I know the new shows are making it even more confusing then ever...and it's ticking me off to no end. Time to create Primus the way I had always imagined him. As to Vector Sigma...the computer always stated, "Before Cybertron was...I was." Whether or not that meant it was there before the Quints...or as a direct result of their building of remains to be seen. I hope that answers some of your inquiries. I also hope you read on to the next story...The Project N Crisis...cause it gets better. Thanks for the comments again!
Shadow of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Great Story. The reason I am putting this in ch.1 is because of one thing. According to the most popular cannon (God knows there are enough of them what with alternate universes and the differences between the comics and the cartoons) Primus is actually a God who you are led to believe created Vector Sigma. Unicron is supposedly his brother, or at least related to him. Is the Primus in your story named after the original or just your interpretation of the original. One more thing, in most TF fans eyes Vector Sigma existed before the Quintesson domination of Cybertron, and Alpha Trion one of the first Cybertronians created by the Quintessons led the rebellion against them, supposedely to restore the way things were before the Quintessons. I do not mean to seem arrogant or rude, but this is what the various cannon changing of Hasbro and Takara has led us to believe. Just look at the Vector Prime queations on (that alone completely screws the cannon storyline of Cybertron, after all it's obvious that it is an alternate universe, but supposedly Vector Prime knew Alpha Q and Alpha Trion, two characters who aren't even fromt the same universe!) after that your interpratation makes a whole lot more sense than most. Regardless you are an incredible author and I doubt I could ever match you. So please for all our sakes keep writing!
White-Winged Angel chapter 25 . 8/30/2004
That was so awesome! (applauds enthusiastically) I'll be there for your next story! Ja ne~!
Ace Lister chapter 23 . 8/17/2004
Great chapter! Best but shortest!

No problems with this chapter at all. Spelling, pace, descriptions, all great!

I need to know what happens next!
Ace Lister chapter 22 . 8/11/2004
This is the BEST fan fiction I have ever read!

I love the story and the way you've brought it into the modern day yet kept it along the basics of the cartoon. If you plan on ending this, please make it amazing. If you're going to keep it up, then don't stop!

Only minor niggle is a few spelling errors, such as "Things were getting worst" instead of "Things were getting worse". And the odd change of context where "Brawn is strong" then talks about "Brawn was yellow".

But, like I said: Keep this up!
TB the Third chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I'm so stunned I've got to spell this one letter at a time.

Seriously, why have so few people read this. It's a fantastic retelling of G1 with butt-kicking action and some wonderful tounge-in-cheek humour (Cullen, Welker, Latta), I just love it.

It's also nice to see some of our favorite locations from the original episodes; Sherman Dam, the Burma mines etc. Keep this up and someday this fic will be a ledgend. I hope everything will soon be revealled (what is Archville's game, who the the General going to for help) and eagerly await the next installment.

See ya'
Viper chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
Uhh, Jetplague, the Blue Angel's F/A-18A Hornets are not combat combat-capable aircraft. I would have used a Thunderbirds F-16C Block 30/32 Fighting Falcon for Thundercracker, who insults the Navy's Flight Demonstration Squadron.
Jetplague chapter 16 . 6/16/2004
I just wanted to thank everyone for reading my story and hope you continue to enjoy it. I realize I have a few spelling mistakes in it every now and then...but I'm trying to keep on top of it. Mistakes will be included sometimes...I'm only human after all. As for the chapter updates being rather fast, this story is also being shown on a Transformer whatever I have there, I'm moving to over here. I'm not done the story just yet, infact you'll be caught up to me very shortly. So I hope you'll be patient with me as I try to bring you the updates as they happen. Once again...thanks for reading and hope you continue to do so! :)
Random Tramsformer Fan chapter 16 . 6/16/2004
I really enjoy reading this. I pefer G1 over the other series. This is great, keep going! Though you have been updating a bit fast.
ChaosControlX chapter 15 . 6/13/2004
Awesome retelling of G1. However Megatron is silver not sliver. Anyway great job!
WhiteWings88 chapter 13 . 6/12/2004
Wow...this is awesome. I love the way you write. Please update again soon.
Phoenix536 chapter 13 . 6/12/2004
Woah - keep up the good work! I like the way you've taken the essential storyline but changed the transform modes and various plot elements. Glad to see Thundercracker FINALLY getting some recognition and I'm looking forward to reading about Starscream's revenge
Random Transformer Fan chapter 8 . 6/9/2004
I think it's great. The scenes with the D-cons seem to go a bit slow. I also love the way you protray Spike. I think you are doing a fine job at this project and I hope you will keep working on this because it has been a joy to read.
Random Transformers Fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
It's great so far, but a little long. I'll review again after reading more. :)