Reviews for Unseen Fortunes and Pitfalls
The Bud chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Now i want to go watch Mad Max
lychee loving chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
I really think I'm in love with this story. It's equal parts endearing, heart-wrenching, funny and amazing! And very well-written. Not many can write a story about the ups and downs of pregnancy and manage to keep the emotions there.

Really sad that this isn't completed -I would've loved to see what became of little Lupin, Jean's miracle baby and what might've come out of Logan and Ororo's tentative relationship! But it was a pleasure to read, so thanks for sharing what you've got with us. :)
honeybiscut93 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
awesome story long chapters but worth it...who is ororo baby daddy 'i vote sabertooth'...what babe will jean have 'i votae a boy'...when will you finish this story 'i vote just keep updatin'...will you show a fatherly bond and relationship between asher wolverine and ororo 'i vote hurry'...anywayz brillant story ill review when i read updates...PLEASE CONTINUE
coolkitty154 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! xD but... who was it that raped Ororo? Or was she even raped? o.O

confusing at the beginning, but at the end... GREAT! I LOVED IT! :D
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
oh my god, this is just about the best Romy-family and Ororo and baby story ever :D I can't believe you didn't get more reviews than this! Its so sweet, you writing is practically unblemished by typos or grammatical mistakes. Sentencing is fantastic, your slight-humour descriptions are very amusing (grins) and I love how you've portrayed each and ever character. Asher is so sweet and (aside from the crying, lol) is absolutely the most gorgeous fictional baby! -sigh- okay, i think I got everything out. lol

only, I really wish you hadn't finished (unfinished) it there :( It deserves a LOT more attention -hint-hint- hope you come around to finishing it in the near future...um, though I do realise its been uh...3 years since you updated ..heh.

-gammy
tfobmv18 chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
I like it. It's cute. Poor Ororo, that's got be hard, but a least she direct that anger and fear toward her child. Lupin and Asher are going to like siblings as well as the new Summers addition when he/she comes along. Keep up the good work.
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Wow. This story if grate! I look forward to your next update!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
So love the bit where Remy correctshis greeting to 'Ororo' instead of 'Stormy'. And the line 'You don't suppose it happens quicker with mutant mothers?"' I love too!
Storm1663 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
This was cute!
Jade of Purple chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Like the story, but when is Ororo and Logan going to get to their senses and finally realize that they're meant to be together?
rose chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
Lovely story - please continue!

P.S. Asya is indeed a Russian name - short for Anfisa, which is a girls' only name though, sort of like Elizabeth or Caroline for you guys. A man with this name is just err.. weird. Although Nikita is also a Russian name for males only... so whatever rocks your boat I guess _
Diaz F chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
Wow! Excellent fic! It has all of my favourite couples! Two babies and another one coming soon (IF nothing happen to Jean... I hope not...) Lol. Update as soon as you can!
Telepathic Angel chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
Aw how cute! Lupin? Hm...cute! And Jean's pregnant! Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter! This story rocks!
charlese chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
update plz! i love this story
kitsuK8 chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
YEA! AN UPDATE! WOOT! WOOT! and soo exciting! finnally two babies in the house! what will happen! update soon!

~*~loves~*~