Reviews for A Few Forgotten Petals
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow. O Very deep, very passionate. LOVE IT! Awesome, awesome job! Great work )

Ari chan
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
That was very deep and introspective. It leads to a better understanding of Kaoru and her thoughts on Kenshin, her father and her life.

I like how you're very fresh and don't dip into cliche stuff such as "I'm a sweaty little tomboy and Kenshin will never love me" or "This one is not worthy of Kaoru-dono and must never stain her with my bloody hands". Props to you for avoiding that.

I'm not certain I agree with Koshijiro being distant from Kaoru, but that's open to interpretation. I'm glad to know Kenshin's just out for a bit and not ditching his family (ala Seisouhen).
Tar and feathers chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Hi,

I've never reviewed some of your stories I've read way back (lazy ;_;) but I have to tell you that an update from you is like finding a treasure from the bottom of a swamp, especially in this sewage treatement plant called . You always manage to give extra insights into a character misunderstood by many - I know Kaoru has many fans but many don't understand her - or just spin a damn good yarn.

No exceptions here. I like the way the relationship between Kaoru and her father was explored in depth, and the bittersweet ending was so right.
Tysetsu chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
You said that it wasnt a sad fiction, but just like Last Fall, it was written in such a way that I nearly saw Kaoru looking out at the fireflies. Sniff...beautiful.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I loved this! I love happy endings!