Reviews for Two lonely wolfs
zeldawolf2000 chapter 1 . 6/20
Not to be rude, but is English your first language? To be honest, this story diesn't seem like it's written by someone who has spent their whole life speaking and writing in English.

Though the story itself is very interesting and I think you have a fine grasp of English sentence structure, I think you could greatly improved by getting a bata reader, someone who would go through your work and explainwhat need to be currected so you can improbe and make your work even better.

I hope to see more of yoir work on here in the future. Good lick to you.

Zeldawolf2000
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
MAKE A SEQUEL!

That was awesome, I loved it and nice job but the ending was depressing
Shadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I'm gonna be perfectly frank with you. I didn't understand the story at all because I was too busy trying to figure out what the mispelled words were. The plot was rushed and Kouichi said 'bye Kouji' like three times. Way to many. Do us all a favor, go back to school and relearn your english.
agroxneko chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
MAKE A SEQUEL! MAKE A SEQUEL! Oh, and no offense, but this was badly written. In most of the sentences you missed words, and some I didn't know what you were meaning to type. Example: I pause before got to get in my home will there were a group of lawers. See. Oh you didn't put the right word spellings in the story, for example when you put die, it should be dead. You should add ending suffix and stuff, like one time when you put die, it should have been died. Just keep those in mind and your set. Oh and you spelled lawers wrong. It lawyers. Trust me, a lot of people won't like to read badly written fics, no matter how great the actual story is. My sis is like that. But you really should make a sequel! That would be awesome! Just keep in mind of what i told you. BUT YEAH! A SEQUEL WOULD BE AWESOME! POOR KOUJI AND KOUICHI!
Kerei Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
You really, REALLY need a beta reader! Or at least a spell checker. I mean the story sounded really interesting but after the first couple of paragraphs I had to stop reading. The grammer was killing me and I could barley understand what you were trying to say. If you get it fixed up though I'd love reading the story but until then I just don't think I can manage it ;
Blood Lust Fairy chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Make a seguel. I kinda didn't like the story, but in the sequel, can you make where the twins meet each other again and what if Koichi(Kouichi) is adopted into Zoe(Izumi)'s family?
Wouldn't you like to know XD chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
hehe...um...hello...I could of sworn I revewed this before...

*scratchs back of head* but...eh...who knows...

*caugh*

anywho!

I Luv this song and think your fanfics cool! umm I'm sure you've heard this a lot already (looked at the reviews) but I'm telling you to watch the grammer too...*cheesy grin* don't think you should listen to me though 'cause I SUCK at it...ahwel ur fic was still cool! well bfn!

sorry 'bout that it's just...

...I have issues XD...

...-; major issues...

Random thought XD

If for any possible reason at all u think i'm flaming u well...don't 'cause I'm NOT!
lone wolf chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
whatch your grammer, (make a secual please, please, please, with a cherry on top.
too lazy to login chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
the story was good.. but you might want to watch your grammar and spelling a bit, and yes.. do consider making a sequel.
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
WAH! IF YOU DON'T WRITE THAT SEQUEL I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER!
moobears chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I swear, dude, make a sequel! I am such a fan of Digi mon frontier especially the twins! Oh yeah, just to point out, you got some errors here, there, everywhere, like for example, you said that Kouji was wearing a yellow shit. Now that is just wrong..and disturbing
TaKoJi-ToMaTo chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
yes yes sequel good! We want a sequel... I cried, & my mom thought I was crying about my dad again... but it was an exellent story!
musicdreamer26 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I completely agree with Phishy Chan. Not to mention bad spelling and grammar are two of my biggest pet peeves.
Phishy Chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Frankly, I didn't like the story at all. Probably because I couldn't understand it.

I think that, if anything, you really need a beta-reader, or at least use the Spellcheck if you use Microsoft Word. Your grammar level was that of a first-grader's. All your verb tenses were mixed up, there were numerous spelling mistakes, and your punctuation was all wrong. A note about the punctuation, I suggest that you use less exclamation points/periods/commas when you're trying to emphasize something. Otherwise, it just looks stupid.

Really, the whole point is for people to read your stories and enjoy the ideas you come up with for the characters. It's hard for people to read, much less enjoy, your fictions if they can't understand you in the first place.
Mr.blah blah chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Personally, I think this fanfiction was made to be tradegy. The grammar was so bad it mad me cry