Reviews for The Rhunland Bride
Alex chapter 11 . 2/8
Oh! I love Doctor Who, so tell me who is your favorite doctor
Ms Llewellyn chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
I absolutely love it! Omg, I cant wait to think how Gondor will respond to this! lol.
PrettyChelsea chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
I'm so happy to see that you made this sequel :)

It was hilarious to see them trying to do a make-over to Grima :P I hope that you would update this fic :)
lastofthecrimelords chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
I do like this - I'm always one for fluffy Grima/Eowyn. Please continue, it's intriguing! Oh, and it has taken two years. Which I've only just noticed...crap...guess there's not much chance of you updating, then? It's official - I hate you. How could you do this to me?
Charlie Drear chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
please update.i am dying to see what will happen next! please!
kafkian chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
I love this story. I love the way you write them! Please update!
XxNameless Here For EvermorexX chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
..t-two years? *panics* Bu bu but! NO! *sobs convulsively* Please update soon! I like the turn the story has taken! *begins begging on knees*
lordhellebore chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
OMG update! WOnderful, I had already gien up on this fic, and there is so little Gríma/Éowyn.

I'm very curious to see if they really won't recognise him - it would make for a nice conflict.

Please don't make us wait so long again?
auri mynonys chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
ZOMG UPDATE! *rejoices*

Just FYI - I think your transition symbols disappeared, so there's no distinguishing marks to alert us when you switch between Eomer in Rohan, Eomer in Gondor, and Eowyn and Grima in Rhun.

I completely LOVE the idea of Rake/Pirate!Grima. How does our dear White Lady resist him? :D

I'm happy you've gotten back into the G/E swing, and I look forward to more of this!
LoVe EtErNitY chapter 10 . 12/25/2007
OMG, its been like 2 years or so since you've updated!. I freakin love this story and need you to finish it, please? There aren't enough G/E stories out there and this is my 2nd fav. I'll cry if it doesn't get finished( anyways, now that I've begged and pleaded, please update!
Eoife chapter 10 . 4/1/2007
This hasn't been updated in over a year! Please update? I like this story too much to see it wither away in non-updated-ness...
lordhellebore chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
I just read this story, and before that "Moonlight and Shadow" - and I must say that your writing has become much better. I love it :) The description of Gríma's people and their culture are wonderful.

I hope you won't take too long for the next chapter. Stories with a happy Gríma/Eowyn are so rare.
auri mynonys chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
Oh... it's so romantic... *sniffles* Thank goodness Eowyn is such a strong woman, otherwise Grima might have sent off the only light in his life! You'd better finish this soon - I love this series and can't wait to see what happens next!
auri mynonys chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
Wow, I never thought of Eowyn actually inheriting Angmar! That's absolute genius! And I was about to smack Grima for even thinking of letting her go. But I understand why he would think this would be wise. Still... for shame, Grima, for shame. Great chapter, very fresh and original. I love your work!
auri mynonys chapter 8 . 11/26/2005
Short, but sweet. I'm happy you posted three more chapters of this - I was practically dying waiting for a good G/E fic. Can't wait to read the rest!