Reviews for By the Book
schweinsty chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Totally late at reviewing, but I just had to say this fic was so subtly brilliant. The last line was just gut-wrenching and tied it all together. Lovely job writing it.
D6 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
You're evil, evil I tell you!. *cries some more*
Wusai chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
This fic would go on my favorites list if it weren't for the fact that it's written in second-person view. ._.;; It's difficult to either imagine myself as Mustang or to imagine myself in Mustang's place, because then it seems like a wish-fulfillment fic in disguise.

Other than that, I liked this fic. I did cry when Hughes was killed...

Wusai
Yma chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I've just watched episode 25, and I went to read this because I was very impressed with your other work. This is no exception, a beautiful sentiment and some loverly angst as well as excellent character portrayal. Very nicely done, it was a delight to read.
cOokIng PoT chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
oh my gosh.

this is simply BRILLANT. BRILLANT! Your fic totally blew me away, the simplicity of it, yet conveying a strong message behind it. Impressive for a one-shot and a very good FMA fic. Keep it up!
Keryn Lady of the Era chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
This is pretty damn awesome. Sometimes it's a bit hard to tell what is going on and its slightly repetitive but nonetheless, its a gorgeous piece. Very nice one-shot.
Amestris chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
"Remove the soil that declared that Maes was dead, open the coffin that decreed he was killed, and haul him out to be one with the sun once more."

There are quite a number of fics in about ep.25, but yours really shine through them all. The description of Roy's and Hughes' friendship is wonderful.

One thing. I notice that the genres of all of your fics are 'General'. I believe this one is more of 'Angst'.

(Naah, don't mind me.)