Reviews for Bound To You
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
i know, i know i am eons late reviewing your fanfic... but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude you have to continue! its to funny and i LOVE it! its like a comedy movie.
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
What the Fuck, mate? 2001? If you said in the first chapter that this was fun, Why the FUCK _haven't_ you -U-P-D-A-T-E-D-!

Argh... anyway, loved the fic, hun! Ahh... I got stuck to a guy in this way for about 4 hours in school a couple months ago! It's fun!
silver moon droplet chapter 2 . 12/2/2006

PRETTY PLEASE!
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
cute!
The Inspiration Killer chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Hahaha, I really love this story! It's so funny, you should totally finsih it whenever. You know?
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Lol...awesome work mate! It totally rocked! Keep it up and have fun! Cya!

Izzy aka ShalBrenfan
purkin chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
_ *spazz*

continue! _ *dies of boredom*
Tee Vee chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Oh my friggin gosh! I love this soo much! Your pretty funny ya know? This is real good. I'b gonna beg you to post another chapter up, so that means you rock. Alright, till then!
DAZED chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
please continue.

however, this is reno, you know. he surely could pick any lock.

anyway, i hope this would bring these two idiots closer. emotionaly. hehe
Baby Bunny Hood chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
WOW, YOU'LL NEVER UPDATE HUH? SADLY TO SAY THAT I GUESS THIS STORY GOES TO THE TRASH BIN. I ACTUALLY SAW HOPE IN IT. *SIGH*
redreject chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
This is one f the best things i've seen yet. Reno and Yuffie go so well together. Please keep writing this!
DracoTelitha chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
SWEET! That was just TOO funny! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Miss Kitty chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
Aw cuteness! :P-and funnyness-I hope you finish!
Mucomi9 chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
I like this story its cute. I hopw theres more to it. good luck on everything bye _
Sakura-chan88 chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
I never really could stand to read a fic on a game, but I gotta admit I loved this one! Please update it... I mean... I know u have a lot to update, and School Daze is going really well, but...

PRETTY PLEASE! PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!

UPDATE!

(Yuffie just so happens to be my fave and Reno is the only Turk I actually like... Not sure why though)

Loveit!