Reviews for SpiderX
I have only one thing too say why isn't there a manga our comic book of this I really enjoyed this and I well differently read the others because this was an awesome fanfic crossover I mean it was amazing and thk you for doing this crossover its awesome
multyfangirl18 chapter 50 . 6/23
well hope is always a welcomed sign. i'll be looking in every once in awhile if your not back from the break by now
multyfangirl18 chapter 48 . 6/23
wow , you really only planned for 50 chapters? will i find a sequel to this? because this doesn't seem finished.
thank goodness that Rogue is getting help to discover and get Venom off of Pete. i can't help but hate the sentiant puddle of goo
multyfangirl18 chapter 47 . 6/23
oh boy. i wonder how long it will take for Venom to be noticed by the telepaths in the place
multyfangirl18 chapter 46 . 6/23
oh goodness. Venom on Laura? that is a nightmarish idea
is that Shocker? oh it is him. of course its the Shocker , its a X-men/Spider-man story so of course more and more of his vilians are crawling out of the woodwork.
and of course the 'Jolly one' is making Pete's life misery along with suck up Brock
multyfangirl18 chapter 45 . 6/23
of course Venom would make an apearence , head shaking from side to side , nose pinched at the bridge and eyes closed and a slight smile. i'm not sure if i should be amused or slightly annoyed.
and with that reaction you know you have a good story.
multyfangirl18 chapter 43 . 6/23
well looks like the X-men will have a friend later on
finally! i've been wondering what's been causing him to have that feeling since it was first mentioned
multyfangirl18 chapter 38 . 6/23
well at least he has some people who he can talk to as friends and peers now. well that goes for his wife and son as well.
multyfangirl18 chapter 36 . 6/23
in one timeline when Spidey faced the Lizard for the first time he did a line that is my fave " Hey! crawling on walls is my shitc , you start spinning webs and i'll sue. "
multyfangirl18 chapter 30 . 6/2
oh boy , they're going to get more trouble now... will the Brotherhood dislike someone else fighting the X-men? i wonder if they're possessive of who gets to hurt their enemies.
multyfangirl18 chapter 28 . 5/31
whats with the 1/4 thats showing up in this and the last chapter?
multyfangirl18 chapter 25 . 5/31
of course the Jolly one would start getting involved and want to start his smear campaign . Doc ...sigh... so the lizard is coming up soon , is the sinister 6 going to come up in this story or in the sequel?
multyfangirl18 chapter 21 . 5/31
i figured it would be better for her to get a pair of web shooters like Pete has , so next you're introducing Blackcat?
multyfangirl18 chapter 20 . 5/31
HAHAHA! HER COOKING IS THAT BAD? ;) tears coming out of my eyes at the description of the results of Kitty's cooking , Pete's spider sense going off? animals avoiding the spots where the food is dumped and nothing grows there? lol i'm having a hard time staying quiet since its after 3 am , i really should be getting to bed since i was planning to go to sleep before 2 am
multyfangirl18 chapter 18 . 5/31
fun a confrontation is about to happen?
1,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »