Reviews for SpiderX
Ike Valentine chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
You make this convenient. While I love your idea as a whole, he shouldn't reveal himself. Adding too that, the proffessor wouldn't have Logan, Storm, Scott, AND Rouge on the mission.
Kota Uchiha chapter 45 . 12/21/2016
I condone beating that are well deserved... And besides, Max hitting Tabitha was just deserts for hurting others...
Guest chapter 47 . 12/12/2016
Ever since I started reading this yesterday I can't put it down. This series has been awesome writing! Two thumbs way way up
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I like it.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/13/2016
I have only one thing too say why isn't there a manga our comic book of this I really enjoyed this and I well differently read the others because this was an awesome fanfic crossover I mean it was amazing and thk you for doing this crossover its awesome
multyfangirl19 chapter 50 . 6/23/2016
well hope is always a welcomed sign. i'll be looking in every once in awhile if your not back from the break by now
multyfangirl19 chapter 48 . 6/23/2016
wow , you really only planned for 50 chapters? will i find a sequel to this? because this doesn't seem finished.
thank goodness that Rogue is getting help to discover and get Venom off of Pete. i can't help but hate the sentiant puddle of goo
multyfangirl19 chapter 47 . 6/23/2016
oh boy. i wonder how long it will take for Venom to be noticed by the telepaths in the place
multyfangirl19 chapter 46 . 6/23/2016
oh goodness. Venom on Laura? that is a nightmarish idea
is that Shocker? oh it is him. of course its the Shocker , its a X-men/Spider-man story so of course more and more of his vilians are crawling out of the woodwork.
and of course the 'Jolly one' is making Pete's life misery along with suck up Brock
multyfangirl19 chapter 45 . 6/23/2016
of course Venom would make an apearence , head shaking from side to side , nose pinched at the bridge and eyes closed and a slight smile. i'm not sure if i should be amused or slightly annoyed.
and with that reaction you know you have a good story.
multyfangirl19 chapter 43 . 6/23/2016
well looks like the X-men will have a friend later on
finally! i've been wondering what's been causing him to have that feeling since it was first mentioned
multyfangirl19 chapter 38 . 6/23/2016
well at least he has some people who he can talk to as friends and peers now. well that goes for his wife and son as well.
multyfangirl19 chapter 36 . 6/23/2016
in one timeline when Spidey faced the Lizard for the first time he did a line that is my fave " Hey! crawling on walls is my shitc , you start spinning webs and i'll sue. "
multyfangirl19 chapter 30 . 6/2/2016
oh boy , they're going to get more trouble now... will the Brotherhood dislike someone else fighting the X-men? i wonder if they're possessive of who gets to hurt their enemies.
multyfangirl19 chapter 28 . 5/31/2016
whats with the 1/4 thats showing up in this and the last chapter?
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »