Reviews for SpiderX
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 47 . 7/18
Well with me you'll have 2,0000000000000000000000000000000 million reviews
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 46 . 7/17
I loved how you wrote the scene from 1981's amazing spectacular SPIDER-MAN (Really old show like the first ever spider-man cartoon the sequel spider-man and his amazing friends if you want a expert to everything spider-man ask me)
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 19 . 7/16
(Um not to be picky but you meant for logan to say web-head like his nickname he usually calls him that and some words are spelled wrong not being picky love the story)
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 1 . 7/15
Love it me i'm stuck on my spider-x new beginning its only title for that i could think of and well i don't know what to write next
rc48177 chapter 13 . 7/6
To answer your pondering at the end here are my thoughts on the matter. I think it a bit of both. Power can corrupt people. Take spider man, his power gave him escape from his life as nerdy Peter Parker, and it was only his uncle's constant advice and consequent murder which set him on the path of the hero. Now lets go with Wade Wilson aka Deadpool. He used to be a mercenary, so not the highest on the karmic level, and when he got his powers it broke him mentally. With a skill set like his and his insanity not many options beside Mercenary, Anti-hero or villain, none of which are particularly nice. And finally lets take circumstance. If you took someone who always wanted to help people and granted them the power of hypnosis, you're not really a hero. At your best you are invading someone's minds and bending their will to your own, even if it was to help someone it's hard to be a hero. Hell take Lelouch From Code Geass, he had good intentions (sort of), but by the end the only way for him to truly be the hero was to become the villain and get himself offd. But really in the end it's about pressure. When under pressure do you crack and give in to your own greed of become something greater than you could ever imagined.
cruzcartoon chapter 3 . 7/3
I feel like Peter is too trusting of the xmen he is telling them his orgin story too easily I saw look for a chance then run
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 50 . 5/10
This was a great story. I liked every chapter, and I really enjoyed reading this.
geekgirl4ever chapter 36 . 1/19
Suggestion for Connors star fish can regrow limbs and can grow back from about only 30% of a starfish.
the worst that could happen is basic powers that resemble son of posidon breathing water but no water controling. Also he would be able to eat alge in an emergency.
geekgirl4ever chapter 17 . 1/19
You accidentally put syder not spyder I really lIke this story and thought you shold know about the typo.
MewLover chapter 50 . 12/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story, and I can't wait to read the sequel
MewLover chapter 48 . 12/23/2014
I feel sorry for Rogue and the other guys; I get that the Symbiote affects his moods, but wow that was a lot.
MewLover chapter 47 . 12/23/2014
Yes, now the fun really begins hahaha!
MewLover chapter 46 . 12/23/2014
Whoa, that was a good fight scene.
MewLover chapter 44 . 12/21/2014
Things are really...heavy here. I wonder where things will go?
MewLover chapter 43 . 12/21/2014
This was a cool chapter, and Prowler is Hobie Brown? You just keep on bringing then surprises, and I'm loving the story.
1,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »