Reviews for SpiderX
wearedeadpool chapter 24 . 8/25/2022
pretty good.
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 8/20/2022
The interesting thing about Hank is that he and Peter have the most in common. Hank McCoy may be a mutant but he's also a mutate, same as Peter. In Evolution's timeline, rather than trying a Roxxon formula to genegineer his atavistic traits away (and ending up the Beast), Hank had figured out a suppressant factor and taken it to hold them down. Doing so gradually altered his biochemistry, resulting in his becoming Evolution's Beast. I daresay that Rogue taking the crud would have wound up with her power erupting with a physical complement/component thrown in. Peter would likely end up with the extra arms, something I can say with confidence as the comics version had essentially recreated Comics Hank's Roxxon formula independently!
Death Fury chapter 1 . 6/2/2022
Excellent chapter
Mr.Heller chapter 25 . 4/11/2022
Never really understood Connors, people who wrote him apparently knew zero biology, reptile regeneration is miniscule, should've used a starfish, Starfishman would've made for a good Lovecraftian horror.
Mr.Heller chapter 22 . 4/11/2022
Ah, the best girl shows up, always fun to see her.
Mr.Heller chapter 16 . 4/10/2022
Max is way too fucking boring to be a nemesis, that's why no one ever uses him for that role, he's just a basic thug with superpowers, good enough for one beating, but that's it.
Mr.Heller chapter 13 . 4/10/2022
They're not two sides of the same coin at all, Peter is a super genius who doesn't need spider powers to be special, Max is a useless waste of dumbass space.
Mr.Heller chapter 12 . 4/10/2022
Eh who gives a crap about another dumbass thug with a sob story...
hunterpearson2000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2022
This makes sense because in the very same episode, the daily bugle made a newspaper cameo.
wolfievv chapter 38 . 7/26/2021
glad you gave Connors a happy ending
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 23 . 6/14/2021
THANK YOU! I could NEVER get why Jean liked Duncan in the first place, then why she never listened to any of her friends about what a tool he was!
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 16 . 6/8/2021
Will we see more Spidey villains? IMHO the versions of most from "Spectacular Spider-Man" were the best ever, especially Doc Ock! The way he'd yell "ARACHNIIIID!" was pricelessly awesome!
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 15 . 6/8/2021
I get the feeling that Peter is going to figure out the missing piece of Xavier's and Hank's research to enable Rogue to safely touch other people.
arya304 chapter 21 . 4/26/2021
the relationship between peter and Ollie is adorable and I really want them to have lots of sibling fluff
edoabb chapter 3 . 4/22/2021
Secret identity? Is that a thing? I mean he seems cool so why not tell him a super personal story I never told anyone else even if I just met him
1,597 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »