Reviews for The Supernatural
Deunan13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was so sad. But it does make you think about the supernatural. Great story, please continue with you work.
forgotten angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
this story was pretty good too!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This was a story that made me cry. Very well written and very sad. I do say that Naraku got his in the end, and it is good that the pain is over for both Inuyasha and Kagome. A good story.

~QueenTatooine
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
aw...reminds me of "the little match girl," very sad, but at the same time, very beatiful.
ixchen chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i thought that it was great..
Aeriel of Isternes chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Wow. Thsi was really neat. I can't figure out an ajective to properly describe it...but I liked it.
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Awesome story I just loved it I actually believe in the supernatural.
Jezzibelle chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Lovely story! I thought it was rather unique that you didn't let us see or hear Inu-chan, either - leaving us the choice on whether or not to believe. _
seida02 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Great chap! Please update
luckykittykagome chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
i really liked this one. it was great, and sad. but a happy ending. but the best part was the originality. Thanks!
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Woah! 0.o This was pretty good! _ It was SUPER GREAT! _
WiNtEr-sToRm-oF-iCe chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Yes i believe the the Supernatural...and this story is one of the best ever...i absolutly loved it...thanks so much for sharing it with me! Will you update? Or write again? I know Italy is far away...but hey, it could happen ; )
The Fading Twilight chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I believe! I believe! I wanna be a psychic!
Kosei chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
OMG! this is one of the best storys I've ever read! Correction! this is THE best fic I've ever read! and I've read a LOT of fics. great job! I love it!
buyo neko chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
*sniff* tat, girl was a touching story! *sniff* keep on writing...luv ya...;)