Reviews for Staying up Sort of
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
This is only a suggestion but perhaps u could have ryu. Deal with ayane. And for all those ninja that just appeared explosive shurikens could take them out. But ayane rdy to kill kasiume I could see ryu going after ayane for that. Or perhaps in their time running together ryu may have taught kasume some of his fighting style . Some of the more dangerous crippling moves . After all if your being pursued by hostile ninja you dont want to fight so much as take out quickly and efficently. So perhaps ryu has taught her more advanced pressure points. Just an idea.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Your doing a good job with this story. U don't have to criticise your work all the time. All in all I've enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I'm not sure how old this is but I'm reading it and I love it so far :) I always enjoy dead or alive fanfic :) excitedto read on :)
White Tiger chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
Ok...it's been awhile since this has been updated...

Well Mia...I liked a lot! yes! a lot! because my favorite game is Dead or Alive and other than that..Kasumi and Hayabusa are my favorite characters, and I always knew he loved each other, vecause I Played doa and always when kasumi fights, hayabusa is beside her to fight and protect her, this feeling came much stronger when he is willing to fight her because he knew she wasn't a match for Bankotsubo(tengu the boss in the game) and well in the games and histories, since tecmo didn put kasumi and hayabusa as couple one could say for the way it was turning between this two, that sooner or later the'd fall in love with each other because he was the only one to willing to protect her.

Now back in your story...Girl I wanted to read more it was not fair jejeje I was really dissapointed I devoured the pages searching for the romantic passages jejeje You described kasumi and hayabusa personalities very well IT WAS NOT FAIR THA YOU LEFT THAT IMCOMPLETE!, you could figure out a well end I did, and only readed once you see one can imagine what will happen next, its the sign that the book is well taken to the eyes of the reader.

Since you are a big fan of dead or alive, I'm willing to give you my mail and maybe we can talk and maybe you can ask me about your doubts, the dead or alive series and the drama and story in it are one on my favorites. you can mail me at

Sorry for my bad english, my natural language is spanish jejejee

Anyway I saved to my pc for a further reading and maybe, just maybe to finish the your work, guees I'll have to find some free time, something I usually lack off jejeje. Anyway, I was dissapointed with the unfinished end but I give my thump up to you for a GREAT fanfic!
Cherry-Chanx3 chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
no please update real soon please
ReionZero chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
Aw! I just read the whole story up till now and even though the grammar wasn't to great I was really into it. Well Mia I know one thing, your imagination is awesome, if you just fix your grammar (which it probably is by now) you would be- no will be an awesome fanfic writer!_ I do hope someday you'll come back and redo this but untill then I await any other stories you write. Thanks for this story too!
Erilin-chan chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
Meh so disappointed!

but i kinda understand what you mean...but if you do start this again, Harrah! Yay! Yay!
Erilin-chan chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
OH! EEKK *fangirl scream* ah...Ohh the plot thickens, and ryu and kasumi are SO cute! i love the part at the end, and when he barked at her for getting out of bed. so cute!
Erilin-chan chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
ooh will she remember Kasumi? well good thing i don't have to wait for you to post, as its already up.

loveing the little fluff with R and K!
Erica chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Hey,

That was a great story. I am a huge Ryu and Kasumi Fan. Anyways PLEASE hurry with those chapters I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanx
Rinny Leonheart chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Hi, it's Rinny Leonheart, the chick who wrote Nine Months of Hell. Just wanted to let you know it has been re-posted after it being removed by .net. Thought you might wanna continue reading it since you were enjoying it so much last time!

Sorry I used a review space, but you don't have your email visible on your profile!
The King Of Flames chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
Wha? No! Mia, where the heck are you? The story hasn't been updated in a year, and it's too good to be abanded. Come back!
Tory chapter 11 . 4/26/2005
hehe, yay i understand... but you wrote this last year! It's 2005! COme on, please! You hav to finish! I'm gonna go insane!
Tory chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
It's so cute! I doubt that's the feel you were going for, but it is! Keep it up! THis chappie was the best so far!
Jo chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
Aw, losing over 100 reviews must suck!

i love your story!

I'm all for KasumiXhayabusa pairing! yayy