Reviews for Expectations
TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is the most hilarious DS9 fic I have ever read. And I mean that. Dukat's reaction to the whole situation is absolutely priceless. Great job!
sova enari chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Ha this is funny! Dukat is stupid sometimes...
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
A great story. Very good.
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
lol lol. That's funny. I love it.
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
so very, very good!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
that was a great story. I laughed all the way through it. Very nicely done.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This is great! :D Very funny and probably exactly what *did* happen in that turbolift. Normally I dislike anything K/Dukat, but this was really in-character (and not really K/D anyway). I really liked the bits where he was calling her "his Nerys" and also when she cracked up at the end and enjoyed getting one over on him.

Excellent...if only more DS9 fic were like this!
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I loved /Dukat is one of my fav pairings. This is going on my fav stories list.
NG chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Hehe.
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
:) [chuckle] That's pretty funny.
The Collaborators chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Nubian Queen, I just saw this today. a wonderful story! you're right, some of us have always wondered about that scene and what transpired in that brief moment in that turbolift! but most of all, as a K/Du writer, it feels great to read a K/Du fic on ! can we please have some more? :)
Alicia Jo Twain chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
"Indiscretion" (S4) wasa the first ep I saw with Kira and Dukat (I'm a new fan) and by the end of it I wished the two would end up together, even if I am an O/K shipper. But when I saw a fic with Dukat and Kira... I was overjoyed... Good job.
AliciaF chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
absolutly loved it! I always wondered if Kira told Dukat about the baby. Always loved that scene.