Reviews for Harry Potter and the Runaway Slytherin
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
hahaha oh my god! such an amazing scenario to wake up to in the morning
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
oh i am dreading 'the morning after' i just know there is going to be a fight between these two.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
oh wow those pet names are making me laugh at my burger haha :D this is pure hilarity!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
oh no draco now has a partner in crime!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
hahaha oh my grin is gonna explode off my face in a moment. I love draco's mood swings.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
haha onyl Draco could back harry up into that corner without an escape
Kialandi chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
kowlenski94 chapter 9 . 9/16/2008
koolio luv it!
dqpv chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
-gasp- -GASP- There's no more! Oh no...oh no!

Please continue! I adore this story. It's so well written and I love the plot and everything is perfect! I must see what happens next! I realize it's been awhile since you updated, but I really hope you're planning on continuing, it's truly a great story. Please write more! Other stories too; I love your style. :)

Eager for another chapter,

kit chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
CONTINUE IT NOW Muhahaha it was a really good story and i hope you finish it!
darkforces chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
cool, i like the story, please continue soon!
Claire Burmot chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
O.o... What! No! oh man. My girlfriend gave me part of this story a long time ago and all that's been added since is one chapter! T.T no... This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. I'm used to reading more short stories or horror novels. This is really refreshing. so.. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
zaal chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Please, don't leave me hanging like this! What we have here is a really great 'fic filled with humor, romance and great characterizations, and I'd really hate to see it dropped when it shows so much potential.
skimmie chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
love the story update would love to no whats up next