Reviews for Bad To Worse
i loved this fic :D, poor severus :(
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
love it
duj chapter 11 . 1/10/2006
House elves call the Room of Requirement the "Come and Go Room".
LaRoseDeSoleil chapter 14 . 8/25/2005
I like your story. The tone is quite like that of philosopher's stone, with the main focus on rivalries and small adventures, perhaps a bit darker, but appropriate for a snape fic. Are you going to update more?
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 14 . 4/5/2005
Wow- great story as always. I'm expecting (and somewhat hoping) that McGonnagal will make an appearance (since she puts such stock in how to properly be a teacher) and help out her (increasingly obvious) traumatized students. It might also be nice to see Dumbledore take his first steps at being an influence in Snape's life.
angelktleo chapter 14 . 3/18/2005
This is a really interesting fanfic. keep updating okay, I want to find out what happens to snape!:)
Goldenlioness4 chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
very enjoyable story, i feel bad for snape, even though i really do like the marauders, though i wonder if later on a rift formed b/t him and rodolphus, since if u're keeping cannon, snape seemed very alone in snape's worst mememory
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
This is terrific, I really liked it. Off to a great start!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 12 . 2/23/2005
Wow- our boys are in *such* trouble now. Running away from Lucius was likely a bit of panic; he shares the same dorm with them after all. ;) A very good story, and well written. I greatly look forward to reading more from you.
ambientblue chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
This is a really good story, it actually has a highly plausible premise and the characters are well-written. It definitely holds the reader's interest. There's hope for Potter fanfiction after-all. Keep up the good work.
Ysolde chapter 12 . 2/15/2005
This is absolutely *excellent* - I don't think I've ever read such a wonderfully entertaining version of Snape's time at Hogwarts. One of the things I most love is the fact that you've all these wonderful little purely original episodes and details and characters in there, so much more than is simply required to cover the bare facts of the story. I *LOVE* Astaroth - and the lovely weewolf episode with Lily - and Bellatrix lighting everything on fire - oh, this is such a treat!

But I notice with some concern that it's been nearly a month since you updated; **please** finish the next chapter soon!

Many thanks,

Ysolde, who hopes you're at least considering doing the next six years. . . ?
HP-Scriptor chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I'm currently looking for talented writers like yourself to join a role play community based on JK Rowlings series of books. The Sonora Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry is a new RP situated in Arizona where we ignore the existence of Voldemort, Harry Potter, and other JK characters. We instead create our own characters, our own plot lines, and our own society. The site is just starting out and we need a founding set of writers to establish the groundworks for a successful RPG. Please take a look at the site when you have a chance. The link is on my profile (I have yet to figure out how to display links in comments, or I would do so now).

Thanks,

Lisa, Authoress of Headmistress Lucinda Marnett
Marmalade Fever chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
This is really good but the chapters are way too long.
Marmalade Fever chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
Very good, keep it coming!
Marmalade Fever chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Wow, long chapter. I'm going to stop here for now and read the next one later. Good job. You're doing marvelously.